11

I looked in to his golden eyes while he suddenly backed off. „I will be waiting outside." he said and left. I couldn't believe myself for being disappointed. What did I expect. He is just doing his job. But he is confusing me. I can't stop on thinking about him because of his actions. I sighed. I sprayed my perfume on me and got out of the room. I had to get my act together.

Chase tried to not make eye contact as if he was regretting what he said. Maybe it was a mistake of his. We silently took the elevator. The meeting was tomorrow so we were just heading somewhere to eat.
We got in to the car and headed to a restaurant that Chase picked out since he was in Dubai often because of his work. I didn't ask more questions about it. We arrived at the restaurant while the sun was slowly setting.

We got inside and it was a beautiful restaurant with a view wich show the setting sun. We sat down and ordered our food. At first Chase was against that we ate together but eating alone would make me feel uncomfortable so agreed on eating together.

Our food came and I took a sip of my wine. I looked at Chase glass wich also had wine in it.
„I thought you would be the whiskey type." I said finally breaking the silence and yes I couldn't find any other topic to speak of.
„I am." he said with a deep voice. „But it wouldn't suit the food." he said while looking at me.
„So you change your preferences in some kind of matters." I said not looking at him.

„I do." he said also starring at his steak. „That's mean." he looked at me confused. Our eyes met. „To who." I looked at him while his beautiful eyes were taking over me. I was lost in them. To who? To me of course.
„To the whiskey." I said not even thinking twice. His eyebrows were frowned. „You sure we are talking about whiskey." he asked. „We are talking about preferences." he leaned onto the table and looked at me. „What do you-„ his words were cut by a man who screamed Chase. We both looked to the direction.

„Chase! Who would think we would see us again." He said while coming to our table. He was a tall men with a suit on and had a beard. He was around the age of mid twenty. I gave Chase a quick glance and he had no emotional written on his face. „Chase Farah! My dearest friend." he said irony in his voice. „Wow even have a chick now? Well that's something new. Beautiful, do you mind if I borrow it."

I was disgusted but before that I was even more shocked when Chase took his head and smashed it on the table and took him by his collar while still sitting on the very same spot. The people around us were escorted out by the waiters and security guards. I still didn't understood what was going on.

„You are talking about a person not an object you asshole. " he smiled as if he didn't care. „You never change do you" he said while putting his arms up as if he was giving up. Chase let go of him while he looked at me from head to toe. „I of course know that this can't be your chick is she your new secretary?" „Shut up." Chase said still angry. „why?" I asked out of curiosity. The man smiled.

„Honey don't even try this man is kinda a stone. He never gives anyone a chance." he said. He again looked at me from head to toe. He was about to adjust my hair, Chase got from his place up and took his arm while twisting it.
„She is mine. Don't dare Rahim."
Chase said to Rahim. He couldn't answer because he was busy moaning because Chase was still twisting his arm.

„Excuse me please." he said taking him to the man toilet.

What did just happened.

Chase Pov

I took the asshole by his hair and threw him into the toilet. „Rahim tell me didn't I beat you up because you disrespected a woman." I looked at him while he didn't. I punched him in the face. „Answer."
„You did." I nodded scratching my cheek. „And didn't I broke your ribs because you left a girl pregnant and didn't take care of it." he looked down. „You did." „Rahim didn't I cut your penis because you were about to abuse a woman." he looked at me first and looked down again. „You did." I scratched my neck.

„Then Rahim I am asking you. Do you have a problem in the head or do you just like being tortured. Hm?! Are you fucking stupid to still daring to face me." I asked him seriously.
„And forgetting everything Rahim, how dare you to intend to touch Rose?" I said not being able to think sane. I got the knife out that I took with me from the table wich I used to cut the beaf. It still had some blood on it.

Rahim made big eyes. „No! Please I didn't know!" he kept on begging while I took slowly steps to him. „YOU FORGAVE ME FOR EVERYTHING WHY IS SUCH A MINOR MATTER A PROBLEM." he asked frustrated. I never did.
I laughed. „A minor matter?" I closed my eyes while standing right in front of him.

„It wasn't a minor mater" I said stabbing the knife into his chest. „How dare you?"