3

We were sitting in the car and it was silent. I felt a bit awkward. I looked out the window and smiled at the thought of what he said but hide it quickly. I looked at him and asked "Are going to wait outside the club?" He didn't answer I was about to say something when he sighed "No ma'am I will come in with you" I looked confused "You're joking right?!" Now I was pissed, he looked at me confused " I am an adult, I can look after myself! I don't need a babysitter. I thought you were my bodyguard!" He looked unbothered as if he was on control he made a turn wich made me realize we were almost there "An adult with a stalker and am sorry but I work for you grandpa please contact him if you don't like the way I handle things" he stopped the car and looked deep in my eyes "As an adult you would probably know how dangerous it is there right?" He said. I was so angry that he treated me like a baby I looked at him annoyed. He leaned over to me and opened my belt "Don't look at me with those eyes ma'am"

My eyes softened and I got out the car quickly. I was so hot. I looked at him while he was giving his keys to a man so he could park. He than softly pushed me with his hand so I would move.

We were inside the vip part of the club. I saw Ashly with all my other friends. They ran over and hugged me tightly. "It's been months since I saw you" Ashly said while smiling. But now the center of attention was Chase. "Your new bodyguard you talked about right?" said Molly and looked at him from head to toe. "Bro looks majestic" Liz said whispering a bit too loud. Chase smiled and bowed a bit "It's an honor to meet you all" he said formally.

"Oh yeah this is Chase and Chase this is Ashly,Liz, Molly and Anna" they greeted each other and Chase said he will wait in the waiting room for the vip's. He showed me that I just needed to press a button on the key fob and he will be there. I nodded and got into the room with the girls. We started drinking and we wer having our fun but it was kind of boring all alone so the girls wanted to leave the room and go to the dance floor I agreed and send chase a message that I will be on the dance floor.

While we were having fun and dancing I felt two eyes on me all the time and I looked over to see who it was. It was Chase he was sitting on a bar chair and was drinking some water while not leaving his eyes off of me for even a second. The feeling that he was watching every single step of me made me crazy. Now it was more than just dancing. He was watching me. Now I wanted him to see, all the things that I can do on the dance floor.