4

I was dancing and feeling myself, maybe a bit too much. A few guys came and approached me and I was getting annoyed so I was about to leave the dance floor when Chase came and pushed me back.

"I don't wanna dance anymore, let me go Chase" he looked at me and whispered into my ear "they can't do anything now just enjoy your time" my heart started raising so fast that I forgot to dance. I got a snap of myself and started enjoying it that Chase was right in front of me. I turned around, my ass was touching him now and I was just dancing and rubbing my butt against him. He leaned over and whispered. "Ma'am if you continue this it won't end good" I smirked and just go all out. He was still behind me and I was pushing myself more into him and my hand was resting on his neck. I was laughing like an idiot but I enjoyed it.

I drunk a lot I was exhausted and the girls were already gone. "Ma'am let's go it's late" I made a sad face " I don't want to" he smiled.

She is so fucking cute and can be sexy at the same time. She is driving me crazy. This shit really made my self control improve. Oh how I would love to hear those pretty lips moan my name.

„Ma'am come on let's go" I was still sat and looked at him with provoking eyes „Come on, carry me. Cause I won't leave this place with my own foot." He chuckled „Alright!" he stand up and left. Huh? What?

I was telling the dude who I gave my keys to get my car. She was so fucking cute. I got a cigarette and smoked and waited. I knew she wasn't expecting that but her face was just funny in that moment.

I looked after him and he didn't come back for five minutes. I was about to drink another shot when he came back with a cigarette in his mouth and just lifted me up like I was nothing. He throw me on his shoulder and I was screaming.

„Chase stop it was a joke! CHASE!" He was still smoking like I wasn't there. I saw the workers chuckle at us. „Omg Chase everybody is looking at us stop!" „So?" he said and I was just in shock. We were in front of the car and he then let me go and carried me into the car. I just looked at him with shocked eyes while he tied my belt. "Wow Chase" he looked into my eyes and smirked. "You want it, you get it" was his words and closed the door. After he got into the car I started laughing. "It was a fucking joke omg am so embarrassed. We will never come to this club again ok?" He chuckled. "That's not possible for me" I turned to him. "Why?"

Should I tell her I am the owner of the clubs Angel?