10

It was the next morning. I was done with packing and checked on everything again. I saw how Chase was having a phone call while he picked up my suitcase and went straight to the car while I was following him. We were on the way to the airport while I saw a big black car following us. Chase saw that I was checking on the car so he gave the car a quick glance from the mirror and started explaining.

„Someone leaked that you were having a flight today so I hired bodyguards." I looked confused at him. „I?" he gave me a glance. „After I informed Mr. Lee he gave me full authority about your safety. So I hired the bodyguards." I nodded. I took my sunglasses out because I knew that the flashes would give me a headache. Soon after we arrived, and I saw how Chase was also now wearing some sunglasses.

After the bodyguards got out he unlocked the car and I got out. Since I didn't eat anything my head was spinning. I noticed Chase beside me and whispered in his ear and told him that I wasn't feeling good. So he told me to hold on him wich I did. We got inside quickly while the airport security didn't let the paparazzi in. But I still felt some presence. We headed to the VIP section where I felt a lot more save.

I saw how Chase was talking to the bodyguards and soon after they left.

———
Dubai
———

After a flight where I spent majority of my time sleeping while Chase was next to me looking at everyone as if they wanted to stab me we were finally in Dubai.

We headed straight to the hotel. Chase and I had different hotel rooms but right in front of my door there were Chases door. We got inside of our rooms and I took a quick shower and got changed into an oversized shirt. I opened some of its buttons at the top and wore heals. I tied my hair into a messy bun.

After getting out of my room I saw how Chase was sitting on the couch while looking out the window. He gave me a glance from head to toe. He raised his eyebrows. He also was changed into wide pants that were made of a thin material matching his shirt where he opened his upper buttons while his hair was massy laying around, the tips of it still wet.

He was sitting on the couch his legs wide open since they were too long, his one arm laying on the couch while the other one was on his one thigh. His eyes now scanning my face. We were now in front of each other nobody daring to break the silence.

Chase got up of his place and came towards me with big steps. He looked at my face and came near me. I closed my eyes and felt his breath against my shoulder. He whispered into my ear.

„Where are we going while you look like that." he asked while I was breathing heavily.
„I thought you could fight. That's what you told me." I said my eyes still closed.
„Do you know why I said that." he asked turning his head a little to face me. I opened my eyes and looked into his.
„Why?" I asked.
„Because I realized that your beauty couldn't be hidden by clothes."