2

While taking a shower I realized that I didn't even know his name yet. I wrapped a towel over my body.
"Hey?" I didn't wanted to call him bodyguard that would be abit arrogant in my opinion. A knock on my door. "Ma'am is everything alright" his deep voice was music in my ears. I opened the door halfway "I am very sorry I didn't asked what your name was did I" his gaze softened "Chase, Chase Hunter" I was lost in his brown eyes wich remembered me of caramel "ma'am?" I forgot to answer " oh yeah I- it's a beautiful name" he looked at me as if something was wrong with me "may I go then?" I looked at him with big eyes " yes, yes you may" after he was gone I closed the door and leaned on it.
I made a fool of myself.

Chase pov
She looks better in person. I love her. I would kill for her. Every male eye that is on her makes me wanna rip those eyes and play golf with it. I wanna kiss her. Fuck her. Breathe her scent into me. I don't know how this obsession started but I can't stop it know. The day I saw her in the company was the day that I knew she is the one. But I was careless. She found out I was stalking her. But this just bring us closer. I need to control myself or I will lose her.

I tried to forget all the stupid shit I did and focused on my dress for tonight. Black and silver. Yep that's it. I got the dress out of my closet and got something comfy to wear. I got out of my room and saw Chase next to my door. Was he waiting the whole time? I looked at the clock on my phone. He was waiting since 2 hours.

"Why are you waiting for me here? You could sit on the couch." He was still looking straight to the wall and answered cold "I can't leave your side" I looked at him confused while he didn't even look at me, I thought he wouldn't be cold anymore. I was pissed so I didn't answer and just went to the kitchen. He was following me like a lost puppy.

I made myself a coffee and poured him also some and gave him the cup without a comment. A little thank you ma'am was the only thing that I heard. I was fucking pissed, his coldness made me sick and it's been only 4 days, he had to change that. I was just excited for the night.

After a couple of hours I got the text from my friend Ashly. She told me to be ready in an hour. I smiled from excitement. Because of this stupid stalker I didn't go to the club for months. I got my dress on and made my makeup. I got out of my room and looked at Chase.

"So how does it look Chase" I turned around. "Ma'am it suits you very well" I was surprised "Don't you think it's too revealing?" He was going to the door and I followed him, he opened the door and said with a deep voice
"Ma'am I can fight".