# ROY X !GENDER-NEUTRAL! READER - "You're not bad after all..."

some stuff b4 we start
I'm bad at writing.

okay that's enough let's start!

you woke up and quickly looked at your alarm..YOU WERE FUCKING LATE !! you sighed in anger and started to pick your favorite outfit. You quickly ran down the stairs, almost fell but you were okay.

mom: take something to eat before you leave honey!

y/n: it's fine mom! love you!

mom: love you too honey!

-at school-

you arrived at your new school, you and your family just moved in a few days ago so it wasn't really a big deal. You ran into the door and it was big as hell!

-few minutes later-

you finally got your locker open after struggling for a while. You looked behind you and there were three boys at the corner..they were minding their business but they were talking and snicking at you. What the hell was their problem? You scoffed it off and opened the locker to put your bag in.

???: man, that loser had been opening that locker and finally opened it! What a slowpoke!

??? #2: dude I think it's time to stop now. We better run to class.

??? #3: I better go. See you later guys!

After one of them left, you walked to your first class and stopped thinking about it. You walked in and the teacher greeted you.

teacher: oh hello! please sit down to wait for the others!

y/n: oh thanks.

You waited for other people to come until you see the same boy from earlier. You thinked to yourself wondering "why is he here?" You shooked it off when the teacher called you up to the front.

teacher: please come up to the front!

*you came up to the front*

teacher: please introduce yourself.

The whole class drawed attention to you.

y/n: oh uh.. hello my name is y/n! I use they/them pronouns and yea that's it-

You saw that the boy was acting..red? You didn't think about it and sat back down.

-few minutes later-

it was lunch time so you picked up your stuff and ran into your friend from elementary school.

y/n: Ow! what the fu- R-ROSS?!

Ross: Oh hey y/n! How's it been? I've missed you!

Ross hugged you and you hugged back in tears of joy.

Ross: I thought that I wouldn't see you anymore since you been gone so long!

Y/n: I've missed you too Ross!

Ross: Oh but anyways do you wanna have lunch with my friends?

Y/n: sure!

-during at lunch-

You looked for Ross and saw him waving at you along with his other friend but..you saw the same boy with him. You blushed a bright red but shooked it off after. You went after to his table and sat down.

You sat next to Roy which was his name. It was pretty awkward but you all eventually talked to each other.

Ross: dude you okay?
Roy: yes I'm fine!
Robert: does someone have a little crush?~
Roy: SHUT UP ROBERT!!

Your heart beated fast when Robert said that..you couldn't take it anymore.

You kissed Roy on the cheek and turned away quickly. Roy was red as a tomato after the kiss. Ross and Robert snicked at Roy. Roy yelled at them but eventually after he held your hand for the whole lunch.

I hope you enjoyed that story!! I'll do more eventually! 🫶🏻