# ROBERT X !GENDER-NEUTRAL! READER - "Beach time!"

Requested by @Yazzlelovesbees !!!

Highschool AU :3

Plot: Your crush Robert asked you out to go to the beach with him and his friends! How exciting!!

(Y/N) = Your name
(F/N) = Friend name
———————————————————————

You were in class as you rolled their pencil across the desk that you shared with your best friend, (F/N) while your teacher was doing boring history lessons.

You yawned until you got a text as you take your phone out but hides it under the desk, opening the messages app. It appears you got a text from....your crush, Robert!!

You blushed as you opened it as it says; "Hey (Y/N)! I was wondering if you want to go to the beach with me and my friends this Saturday? It's gonna be nice out!!"

You gently smiled as you rubbed your neck a little before answering Robert's text with; "Sure, I'm not gonna be doing anything this Saturday anyways." You sent the text as Robert replied quickly with a happy emoji.

(F/N) saw you smiling at your phone as they smirked at you before whispering to you. "Oohh..what are you smiling at, (Y/N)?~" (F/N) cooed at you as they laughed after you hit their arm in embarrassment.

"Nothing.." You mumbled as you putted your phone away as the bell rung.

"Finally, lunch time.." (F/N sighed as you sit up and grab your bag.

Timeskip to Sunday..(sorry am lazy :P)

You, Robert and his friends were having fun at the beach, Robert's friends were having fun in the water while you and Robert were sitting on the sand, admiring the beautiful sunset.

"Hey..(Y/N)..c-can I ask you something?" Robert turns into a shade of red as he looks at you shyly, you turn at him.

"Sure, what is it?" You asked as Robert takes a deep breath. "I..I like you..!" Robert shouted, which made his two friends, Ross and Roy, look at him and you.

You blushed as you leaned in and gently gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, while Ross awed and Roy mumbled "Gay ass."

Robert blushed more as he smiled and hugged you!!! You four went home later when it got dark.

My writing got a bit better, I hoped you enjoyed it!! :P