# ROY X !GENDER-NEUTRAL! READER - "You had a crush on me..?"

A/N: hey guys!! I am back at it again lol but thanks for 1k reads!!
Btw some code meanings:
F/N #1 = Friend's name #1
F/N #2 = Friend's name #2

You've been always an artist since you were 5 years old. But sometimes the Hatzgang, and mostly the leader, Roy. He always tear your art apart in front of you if you bring your sketchbook outside. But one day he told you something that he's been hiding from you..

You woke up and checked your phone, it was Saturday, you sighed in relief and got up to get dressed. You were texting your friends last night about going to a cafe for the day because you guys didn't really have anything to do. You got dressed in your favorite outfit you've been thinking to wear on special days.

Image loading...

You grabbed your phone and backpack just in case you guys go shopping

You grabbed your phone and backpack just in case you guys go shopping. You went into the bathroom to brush your hair.

Image loading...(again sorry)

(Pretend you dyed your hair brunette)

You went outside and waited for you friends. They came after a few minutes later. You guys talked during the car ride for the whole time.

F/N #1: yeah, so basically I just wanna kick her ass so bad not just because she knocked my stuff over, she dumped water over my head!

F/N #2: Hey girlie, I think you should get over her, she's already suspended.

Y/N: yeah I agree.

F/N #1: *heavy sigh* fine, just because you guys are my best friends.

*after a few minutes later*

After hanging out with your friends, you took a walk around the neighborhood and came across a graveyard. You decided to go there and sit near a tree to draw. After a few seconds you heard a familiar voice, "Hey loser! Whacha drawing there hmmmm?" You sighed.

Y/N: Can you just leave me alone Roy?

Roy: Why should I?

Y/N: *heavy sigh* listen, I'm tired of your fucking bullshit, you'll always tear out my drawings that I've worked on for hours. Why the fuck can't you just leave my alone for a couple of hours?

After you saying that, Roy started giving you a regretted look.

Roy: look, this time I'm not gonna rip your drawings.

Y/N: Liar.

Roy: No, look I'm serious! I just have to tell you something.

Y/N: fine then, spit it out.

Roy: I've had a crush on your for a long time, but I just hid it. But my friends always tell me to confess to you. So, I'm sorry.

Y/N: You had a crush on me..?

Roy: Yes, yes I did..it's fine if you don't accept anyways..I'll get going.

You quickly ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek then ran off in embarrassment. Roy blushed at the soft kiss you gave him. He smiled then walked back home.

Bye bye!! I hoped you enjoyed that!!