𝟎𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

◢✥◣

"Avaaaaa."

"Ava!"

"AVA!!!"

The child huffed in annoyance as the female refused to wake up, only a tired groan escaping her lips as she turned in her sleep. They'd facepalm immediately, before standing up and walking towards the window.

Grabbing ahold of the curtains, they tore them apart harshly—allowing the intense rays of morning light to seep into the room. Directly onto the female.

And as if that weren't enough, well—

"Goooood morning!" They'd shout, jumping directly onto the girls body, and latching on to her torso.

Well, if she wasn't awoken from the light, she sure was now as she jumped up from the sudden pressure. "AH! [y/n]! I told you not to wake me up like that!"

"I know! But you don't wake up when I try other ways, so I didn't have a choice! Hmph." [y/n] pouted, crossing their arms as Ava stood up, albeit reluctantly. "Heyy, you have that interview too, right? So you should already be awake anyways!"

She sighed, stretching her arms up as she shook her head. "...Yeah, well sometimes a few extra minutes of sleep is valuable. You'll understand when you're older."

"Um, okay." They shrugged, getting off the bed themselves. "Anyways, I'm hungry! Um, I was trying to make myself some food, but I couldn't reach the cereal box on the fridge."

"Huh, I should really move that thing then..." She hummed, before jumping slightly at her ringtone. Her phone, which had been blasting alarm after alarm, suddenly shifted into something that sounded more like a telephone ring. "...Who is calling at this hour?! Ugh..."

Snatching her phone from her bed, she answered the phone and turned her back towards the child. "Hello? Oh...it's you, Lorelai."

"It's Miss Lorelai?" [y/n] gasped, tugging on her pajama pants. "Tell her I said hi, okay! Hi Miss Lorelai!!!"

"Yeah, that was just [y/n]. She says hi," An awkward smile appeared on her face as she waved the child off, walking out of her room as she (begrudgingly) chatted with her high-school friend.

Meanwhile, the poor child was still trying to reach the cereal box.

Seeing as she was still occupied with her phone call, they decided to grab a nearby chair to help them in their struggles—propping it up against the fridge, they'd hop right onto the seat and reached up even higher. It was so close, the box was practically in their grasp—

"[y/n]! Oh my God. Okay, Lorelai, I have to go. Yes, they're fine, but they won't be if you keep asking questions!" Ava suddenly rushed towards the child, fear evident in her eyes—though a part of her was also relieved that she had a reason to end the conversation. "Yep, yep, have fun...okay bye."

Letting out a relieved sigh, she quickly placed her phone onto the table and grabbed ahold of the little child who already had the cereal box, but was quite literally standing on a wobbly chair. "[y/n]! Don't use the chairs. Or if you're going to use them, remember you can't use this one! It's too wobbly."

"Oh..." They giggled as Ava swooped them from the chair, and placed them down onto the ground. "I forgot."

"...It's fine." She'd shake her head, groaning as she buried her face into her hands. "Ugh...it's too early to deal with life!"

[y/n] laughed at her expression, before looking down curiously at the cat that had made his grand appearance. "Uh, but is it too early to feed Johnny?"

"Huh?—" She muttered, equally as surprised as the child. "How did you carry that here...?" She gasped. "Oh right, I ran out of Yum Yum's for you!" She gasped again. "I ran out of Munchie Scrunchies for me!"