𝟏𝟒. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

— ..this has been in my drafts for so long () also new cover

not exactly the week hiatus i claimed to only take, but ...

take a double update as an apology?!!?? (mercy plz)

this one's a little shorter than usual but that's because i ran out of ideas </3 still decently long but still

enjoy the chapters :)

◢✥◣

It was finally Friday, nearing the glorious weekend for the little child. But see; the school day was already over. Which meant that today would be rather boring, right?

Wrong. Today was the school's seasonal fun fair, and it would be hosted in the evening after school. That way, parents would have the opportunity to visit and have fun alongside their children.

[y/n] was feeding George in his tank that was stationed in their room, when all of a sudden the door was blown open by none other than—

"Prinxe [y/n]," Noi peeked inside. His horns were gone, and his clothes were changed. "Are you ready to go yet?"

"Yeah! Hold on!" They hummed, putting the fish food away and throwing on their bag. They quickly met up with the male, who gladly took their hand as they went to meet up with the others.

In fact, everyone was changed and ready to go. Even Ava, who was out of her pajamas for once. "Alright! Listen up, you guys!" She clasped her hands together, already beginning to second-guess her decision. "[y/n]'s school is holding a little fun fair to make way for the fall season, which is...actually in a few days. It's also for a fundraiser...I think."

"What's a fundraiser?" Leif asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's...uh, something humans do to raise money for a noble cause," Ava explained simply, before shaking her head. "But anyways, you guys need to be on your best behaviour. And I mean it this time. Pierce and Asch are the only ones who've gone to their school, so I'm not too worried about them, but I do not want a repeat of what happened at the park."

Rhys took the liberty of speaking for the rest of them, seeing as they were still trying to process what the hell a fundraiser was despite being told it was unimportant. "We understand."

"There's also going to be a bunch of kids there, and no doubt a lot of parents to go with them, so I don't exactly want to put a bad rep on the school." She sweatdropped, imagining the faces of the parents if one of the Daemos were to...well, be themselves. "So just keep questions to a minimum, don't call us prisoners—not even our royal titles either—and just have fun!"

"Oh, we'll have loads of fun!" [y/n] chimed in, already fidgeting in their spot excitedly. "I helped with the decorations too!"

"I'm sure they look amazing, [y/n]," Ava smiled at them, patting their head affectionately before taking their hand. "Alright guys, let's go!"

They took a good few steps before the girl felt the warmth from her hand disappear—and she looked to see where the child went off to, only to deadpan at the sight of a certain head of white hair flash by with a child on his shoulders.