part 4

Today Kendall was no longer woken up by an alarm clock, but by the smell of delicious brewed coffee. She was sitting at a coffee table and scribbling small sketches of her alleged killer.
- Damn.... Kendall said when she accidentally touched the mug.
Black spots spread across the paper, and the girl quickly took and threw out the sheets, and then took a rag and began to wipe the sticky table.
The father began to descend the stairs and look at his daughter, who was furiously wiping dried stains on the table. He came up to her and hugged her from behind. Ken felt her father's embrace and hugged his hand. He began to prepare breakfast, and Kendall went to the second floor for a bag. Collecting textbooks, notebooks there, and a little makeup to make up in the restroom. Reaching for the phone, it vibrated. This is a notification from iMessage. The icon displayed a photo of Landon, and a message was written next to it: "Good morning, how are you?". Kendall started typing a message: "I feel terrible...". In response , it came: "Do you need a ride to school?". Kendall was ready to write that her father would give her a ride, but at that moment she was called to breakfast, and she decided to write a message later.
Sitting down at the table, the girl began to eat chocolate-covered pancakes, drinking tea in a mug, as she poured coffee, and her father read the newspaper and had breakfast with scrambled eggs. Their meal was interrupted by the hum of someone's car in the yard.
- Oh, shit. Dad, I'm sorry, but I have to go.- Kendall said sadly.
- It's okay. Good luck at school!
The girl quickly took her backpack and ran to the exit. In front of her is a black car in which she was going to the hospital. This made Kendall nervous.
-hello! Landon said happily and opened the door for the girl.
- Good morning! Thanks, Len. You didn't have to come. I thought my dad would give me a ride. You've done too much for me.
- It's nothing special. I'm always here for you.
Kendall just smiled sheepishly and got into the car. This time the lines "No more tears, cause nothing has left...." were playing from the speakers. This made the girl shudder slightly. She asked me to turn on this song a little louder. Complete devastation, piercing all internal organs. It presses on her head, weaves her tongue, not giving her the right to vote. How can she be happy if life doesn't give her that?
Leaning back in her chair, Kendall thought about the investigation.
- "I need to know something about the case. It seems that Hannah took it. She said that Taylor had received messages. I'll ask you more later."
Here Landon turns into the school yard, everyone is looking at his car. Kendall doesn't like the attention a bit, but she tries not to think about it. Arriving at the entrance of the school, Ken got out of the transport and put her hair behind her ears. Having caught other people's glances, the girl became uncomfortable and she quickly walked to the entrance.
Entering a familiar place full of noise, Kendall got down to business.
- "We need to find Hannah!"
Trying to find a friend, Ken called her, but no one picked up the phone. It was the only way out to look for Hannah in the classroom according to the schedule or in the toilet near the mirror.
Arriving at the cleaning room, Hannah was not near the mirror, it seems she managed to put on makeup at home. Looking into the phone for the lesson schedule, Kendall went to room 207. Arriving there, Hannah wasn't there either!
Kendall's heart began to beat with excitement. Unexpectedly, the girl finally found Hannah. She was just late.
Running up to Hannah, Kendall asked for the number of the person who threatened poor Taylor. Silently and quickly, a friend showed Ken a photo of the phone along with part of the messages.
Taking out her phone, Kendall wrote the suspect's number in the notes, and also punched it. The information contained only the owner's city and the mobile operator "Yaba". The girl's plans were to find out the person through the operator's office after school.
After studying and passing the chemistry test, Kendall hurried to call Landon at his request to bring him to the office building. It was possible to make do with a call to the operator, but no one picked up the phone. Everything was so complicated.
Arriving at the office, Kendall explained the reason and was allowed inside without any edicts and notes. A secretary was sitting in the office and writing something on the computer. Noticing Kendall, the girl looked away from the monitor and said:
- Hello, how can I help you?
- Excuse me, I need to find out the person who owns this number. It is registered with you.
After listening to Kendall's request, the secretary quickly started looking for a number on the list. After a couple of minutes there was information about registration. Unfortunately, there was nothing special. Only if the name of the owner. But it was strange.
On the monitor it was written in the owner's section "21.3.19.16.18.19". Kendall considered these numbers very important and copied them into notes. After apologizing for the trouble, the girl quickly returned to London's car.
"How did the investigations go, Miss Detective?"
Landon asked with a grin. But Ken was not up to it. She was busy with "these" numbers. They couldn't get out of my head. Understanding the situation, Landon decided to keep silent and went to Kendall's house.
Arriving there, Ken thanked her friend very much.
- And will you kiss me on the cheek as a reward?
A question followed with a little humor
- Oh, I'm sorry, but another time, probably. I'm busy, sorry Landon.
Kendall answered and entered her house.
Crossing the threshold, the girl went upstairs and changed her clothes. After putting on her pajamas, Ken went into notes and began to look and think about these strange numbers. Suddenly the girl decided to solve the word by the numbers of the alphabet, but it turned out to be a confusion. Instead of Kendall's expectations, it turned out to be "Uvsnrs". Having abandoned the idea, the girl did her homework and decided not to strain her head, but to do business. After removing these stupid numbers from the notes and the resulting word along with the attacker's number, Kendall quickly went to bed.
The next day, falling asleep on the desk at recess, Ken was uneasy. Because of these strange numbers and unraveled nonsense, the girl had a headache and did not get enough sleep. Suddenly, to her surprise, a quiet class guy came up. He studied well and was teased by many people as a "Nerd".
- Do you also understand ciphers?!
the guy suddenly asked, but Kendall denied it and explained the situation.
- hm...Really...Maybe you don't mind if I try to unravel this word, what did you get?
- All right, come on, thanks a lot.
After giving the leaf torn from the notebook with the written word and the original numbers, Kendall hoped for her classmate ...
In the evening at home, Kendall was waiting for news and a call from the guy. The phone started ringing quickly and in one breath Kendall quickly grabbed and answered. It was her rescuer, a classmate.
- Hi, Kendall, this is your classmate. So, I found out your mess. There was a name!
- What!? Don't pull, please tell me who it is!
The girl already felt the taste of victory, but it was not so ...
-This name..........!!!!
The call was abruptly interrupted and the girl did not hear the necessary information...Trying to call again, the classmate's phone was disconnected, Ken wanted to solve everything herself, but she remembered that she had deleted everything she needed in the notes. The "nerd" had all the information. Kendall thought it was a prank and decided to check with him tomorrow ...
Waking up from the alarm Kendall slowly went down the stairs. The TV was on and showing the news. Ken was drinking coffee and cookies quickly and suddenly her city was mentioned on the news. There was bad news on the news:
"A teenager named Noah Nevado was found murdered with a knife last night. Details are not yet known, the police are dealing with the incident. There are no prints on the knife, and the cameras were turned off due to electricity problems in the area of the victim of the incident"
Kendall suddenly realized that this was the end. She will have to find out the number, the numbers again and solve the cipher herself. Grabbing the phone, the girl quickly called Hannah, but she had already managed to delete the data, and the police took the phone. Everything was going to the abyss of the abyss. Kendall couldn't do anything...
- Why did I just delete it all...
The girl blamed herself and became hysterical.
- Will the killer not be caught, will others suffer?!.....
The phone rang, Landon was worried about her. Kendall replied that she would be absent today for good reasons.
The girl was lost in her thoughts, trying to remember the numbers. She installed a bunch of applications to restore data, went into the trash in notes, but it was just a waste of time. The last hope was the "Nerd". Climbing through online diaries, she tried to find information about Noah's parents. Kendall didn't find his address, but she found an Instagram account.
- So, the account is quite monotonous, experiments, diplomas... Oh, Mom's happy Mother's Day.
The girl clicked on the post. The photo showed a smiling son and mother. A tear trickled down Kendall's cheek. After going over herself, she noticed the account mark. That's luck. Noah's mother owned a small bakery in San Diego. A small, cozy and aesthetic room. It always smelled of freshly baked buns and coffee. Kendall signed up for the account and wrote a message. Today we need to fully investigate.
The message had questions related to Noah. His mother answered unexpectedly quickly:
"Hello, I am very sorry; that this happened to my son and I let him go... He came home and asked about his old diary with ciphers and began to unravel something. But then he asked to take a walk by the bridge. It's been a long time and he hasn't come back. I went to the police and he was found murdered in the morning on his way to my house..."
Kendall knew how Miss Nevado felt right now. The girl did not want to bring the ordinary owner of the bakery to tears because of such an incident, so she thanked for the information and turned off the phone. Everything seemed gray and soulless to her, she began to have headaches. The girl didn't know how to put up with it...
"I'm free today, you can come. Bring something, I can pay," was written in the message. Pressing the send button, Kendall bit her lip nervously and waited, tapping her fingers on the table. And then the doorbell rang loudly. Immediately running down the stairs, she opens it, but does not see Landon there. Hannah is standing in front of her.
Are you all right? You weren't at school today and I decided to stop by.

- What's good, are you kidding me? I'm already sick of your questions and specifically you, Hannah. You're all so cool and you don't care about others. God, get out of here already, we're not friends anymore!
Hannah's face changed abruptly. The smile was replaced by compressed lips, the skin turned pink and tears flowed from his eyes. She knew that her friend had breakdowns, but it never came to this. While she was standing in a stupor, Kendall forcefully pushed her out of the house. Hannah got up from the ground and went home in a depressed state.
Kendall stood and stared into the void. She didn't want to do anything. This situation has taken everything out of control. All she could do was wait for Landon and take those pills already.
Something similar to soda burns the throat, passes through the veins. The blood mixes and stops. Now, instead of a personality, there is only an endless, hopeless circle, increased aggression. Something similar to death is flowing through the vessels, then why is it so good? Disconnection from the world, a mirage, moving to another dimension. What else can you call euphoria? Millions of words will not be able to describe this feeling. This is an unhealthy, diabolical thing, self-destruction. But who cares? DWQ53 and nifotocin have probably become conductors. It's unclear where, but it doesn't matter to Kendall. Death, strangulation, addiction, what the hell difference does it make?
Time is infinity. Scraps of raucous laughter and nerves. abrasions on the knees, frozen blood. A broken lip, broken joints, a broken heart. Trembling, sighing and wheezing. The heart is a dirty thing. pieces are torn off, given away for free and borrowed. the fleshy remains stick to the ribs, useless and difficult.
Now lying on the bed, twisted with cramps, Kendall prayed. She didn't want to die, it's just that circumstances led to this outcome. Or are these still pathetic excuses?
- The angels of my dreams sadly wave their hand. I am plunging into a dark world, and I would so like to fall asleep and not see anything. I can't resist this pain. It takes over my mind and drags me to nowhere. I hope I don't die tonight. However, no one will regret it.
The girl tried to get up, but all attempts ended with the feeling that she was paralyzed. My father was not there, he went to work on business. It was just as well he hadn't seen her like this. Kendall didn't even think about what was going on. Is this love? Aggravate a person's problems and send him into the abyss. She doesn't seem to care anymore. Today they were supposed to have their first date, but who knew that everything would go this way?
Then everything is in a fog. Sirens, flashing lights, voices. The smell of medicine made Kendall wake up. White walls and the beeping sound of equipment. She began to understand where she was. Addiction is the manipulation of willpower, the quest of reason and the awareness of voluntary insanity. What else can happen? Who brought her here? There was a basket of food and some paper on the table. It was a note. It was written by red marker: "I can't find the words that describe my feelings for you. I thought I became a misanthrope, but when I saw you yesterday, the thought left my mind, your appearance played a bad joke with my emotions. why am I different next to you? I am not afraid of what has escaped from my soul again, which, because of all my efforts, tried to bury the attraction to you, deep into the abyss. What's wrong with me? I want to be silent and listen to you, I want to feel your touch on the top of my head again, such desires cause anxiety, fear and again I wind myself up. Get well!" Kendall smiled and pressed the note to her heart.
"I adore you, Landon.- it came out of her mouth.
The girl started to climb the nightstand with her hand and found a phone there. Thousands missed from Janessa and her father.
-"Damn, how long has it been? Apparently 3 days. It seems to be a dead end from which I will not get out...