part 7

The sun is shining brightly in the room. Still weakened, Kendall somehow wakes up and curses herself for the past day. Even she herself does not know what became of her. Mom would be disappointed and for this she angered herself even more. However, there was little sense in this, so gathering her strength, the girl went down to the kitchen. What was her surprise when she saw Landon without a T-shirt in an apron, frying nuggets. Noticing her, he immediately ran up to her, hugged her and picked her up in his arms.
- I was worried about you. How are you doing?
- It's okay. Thanks for the concern.
Landon put a plate of nuggets on the table while Kendall stared at his abs. Her hand involuntarily reached out to him.
- Hey, it's still early. Wait until the trip.- the guy said and winked.
"Oh," Kendall said plaintively, after which they both laughed. She was waiting for this trip and apparently they will go today.
- So, have you packed everything?- Kendall looked at the guy with surprise and a smile.
- Well, yes.- he said shyly.
They got into the car. A 3-day trip was waiting for them. Kendall had prepared a playlist in advance for this occasion. The first song to play was Strawberry Fields Forever. Relaxing melody, under which you can enjoy the views of nature. Then the Heart-Shaped Box turned on, which they were already singing together louder than the melody. This couple is everything that was perfect in this world. Fans of vintage fashion and music of the 2000s, with a good sense of humor and a love of computer games. It turns out they both love the Five nights at Freddy's series of games. For this reason, Kendall started talking about silly theories related to this franchise. In general, the first day of the trip was very fun and fast. Landon stopped at a gas station and bought a lot of food and drinks there. Everything was just amazing. The following days were no less interesting. Perhaps they learned a lot about each other.
And here is the long-awaited day. The sign "Welcome to Syracuse" was illuminated with a beautiful garland. The house where the couple arrived was small and cozy. There were slides and other entertainment nearby.
His sweater smelled like smoke from a campfire that was burning in the woods. They were frying marshmallows and laughing. Everything was perfect, even the cold snow that was forecast to start only tomorrow. It's time to go home, because it's dark outside. As long as these two have love, nothing will cool them down.
And here they are at home, lying together on the bed and watching some kind of romcom. Slowly, the guy crawls under the girl's T-shirt with his hands, leaving traces on the neck with his lips. Passion, love, awareness, acceptance. All this was burning in their atmosphere. Under the gray moonlight, they fell asleep at midnight. What was between them will remain here together with the common sense that they lost, falling headlong into love.
Preparations are underway in the morning. All this for skiing and snowboarding. Is it worth it to forget all the terrible things? Or has it been forgotten for a long time? Damn it, why think about it.
Holding hands, the couple ran up the hill, like children who saw free lollipops. Now Kendall had to learn how to snowboard in order to be equal to Landon. Of course she's not the best student, but at the end of the day she was pretty good at it. So the first five days passed. It was heaven on earth. What they did after that, only they know.
- Do you know that you're damn good at everything?
- Thanks for the compliment though.
- There are ten days left, we should spend them as well as the previous ones.
- I don't even doubt it.
Lots of polaroid photos and new posts on social networks, new emotions, new personalities. This trip was a purge for Kendall's mind. But unfortunately everything tends to end. Christmas is coming soon, so they should come back to congratulate everyone and celebrate there themselves. This time, New Year's songs were played in the car and there was a Christmas atmosphere in general. The guys bought a lot of souvenirs and things in Syracuse, so there wasn't much room in the car. Janessa was standing outside Kendall's house when they arrived. She hugged her friend, told her school news and gossip. It turned out to be a cozy and pleasant evening. Landon went home, and Kendall was left alone. She took out a long-unused diary and wrote her impressions of the trip there.
"I just got back from an amazing trip. Still under the impression. I didn't think I'd ever find a man like Landon. He's beautiful. His eyes, his love of music. I think I'm going crazy. We literally missed almost a month of school. But you know, I'm not sorry at all. It was my first time there, where I learned to ride and finally felt true love. When did everything get so good? It's corny, but so nice." Kendall closed the diary. Now there are thousands of thoughts in her head that are disturbing her. At the same time, if you think thoroughly, then this is some kind of nonsense. She has to go to school tomorrow, a place she hates for fuss and security breaches. But now everything will be different. It's time to sleep. No wonder they say that smart thoughts come closer to sleep.
A white empty room. Sounds come from the walls. Kendall can't move. A black faceless entity flies out from somewhere. It's agony. "You should not trust anyone, otherwise you will pay with your life." a hoarse voice is heard. The room lights up purple and a rabbit jumps at the bottom. An unusual color, gold. Kendall follows him. It turns out there is a room behind the walls. The pungent smell makes the girl stop breathing. There's blood everywhere, knives, springs. In the very corner of the room there are people, or rather what is left of them. Coming closer, you can notice familiar faces. Clara, Taylor, Heaver and Noah. All of them are cruelly maimed and killed. And on the wall the inscription is drawn in blood: "Who's next?" A tunnel opens and at the end stands Hannah. But not just as usual, her eyes are black, red tears flow from there. With her lips alone, she says "Save me" and is thrown off the end of the tunnel.
Kendall woke up in a cold sweat. It was the first nightmare since her mother died. Everything was so realistic. Maybe this is a hint, a call? What if this is a prophetic dream? The girl looked at the alarm clock. Another 5 minutes. She decided to go to the bathroom and wash up. Now Kendall couldn't look in the mirror, it seemed to her that there was a silhouette behind her like death. After dressing quickly, she ran out of the house without even eating. 6:20, the school is still closed. The girl decided to take a walk in the park nearby to let go of all negative thoughts. Soon cars began to drive up, the lights turned on at school and she went there. All day she sat beside herself, as if in a trance. She never understood what it was. She was brought to consciousness by Landon, who was worried about the girl's condition. The day after tomorrow is Christmas, so we need to start preparing. But before that, you should write to Hannah. They always celebrated Christmas together, it will be difficult to cancel this tradition.
"You know I don't hate you. My demons have taken control of me, and I regret it. Sometimes I can't bear to be without you. And sometimes I don't care if we see each other again. Now I have 2 personalities. I'm trying to overcome one, but what progress will be seen later. I hope that this year we will not break the tradition. Can we meet?" Kendall wrote and nervously waited for an answer. The phone vibrated and "Yes" was written on the screen. She replied, "At my place at 6:20," to which Hannah sent a smiley face.
Kendall couldn't find a place for herself. She was circling around the house, waiting for the meeting. And that's the time on the clock. The girl goes outside. Hannah is standing in front of her. Kendall hugs her with tears in his eyes and they go into the house. It was a heartfelt conversation. Everyone has let go of their grievances. From now on, they will solve all problems together. Tomorrow, all the guys will decorate the Christmas tree together. Of course, it's not a threesome anymore, but it's understandable.
It's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Janessa was the first to approach the house. She brought some scenery and movie discs. Kendall brewed cocoa with marshmallows and waited for the next guests. Then Landon arrived. Hugging the girl, he laid out peanut paste, dragees and other sweets on the table. Hannah came last. She was to be introduced to Landon. However, the acquaintance went well. And now all of them, tired, are playing Five nights at Freddy's 3 on the computer. It is not known how many times Hannah was scared by screamers. There was an amazing atmosphere everywhere, as if they had known each other for many years. They decided not to disperse. Well, it makes sense if we get together again tomorrow. Under some Fnaf playlist from YouTube, the guys fell asleep.
Children are running around the street, houses are decorated with garlands, someone has big Santas and mistletoe hanging. Somewhere the famous Mariah Carey's song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is playing and people are giving each other gifts. Christmas is something special. When people unite and good reigns everywhere. Christmas is a time when dreams come true.
Kendall and Landon baked gingerbread men and parts for the house. Hannah and Janessa decorated Buche De Noel. Delicious cherries combined with chocolate sponge cake. This is one of Kendall's favorite desserts.
- Guys, let's record a video? Maybe we'll become popular.
- I don't mind, it's a great idea.
Kendall took out her phone, found a tripod somewhere and turned on the recording. As such, there was no sense, in the video they were cooking, talking and fooling around. In general, in the evening, the guys sat and watched Kendall mount a video. During this time, they all became very friendly. Hannah built a hut, and at one o'clock in the morning the guys all listened to Christmas songs and drank hot chocolate. And of course we exchanged gifts. Fortunately, Kendall managed to buy everything she needed. The first was Landon. He presented an exclusive Nirvana music record, perfume and a Prada bag. The girl was delighted. She, in turn, presented an electric guitar with an engraved signature. Hannah and Janessa were next. Nessa gave a lot of cosmetics and a couple thousand dollars. Hannah, in turn, presented the earrings from Tiffany &Co. In response, Kendall presented a beautiful photo album and two polaroids. And so it ended with a truly wonderful Christmas, and the New Year, too.