|◇{× Chapter Four: Books, Trains, and MudBloods×}◇|

A/N: You'll see...

(Same ages as last chapter)

WARNING: Swearing

:DRACO'S POV:

While I was talking to the quiet green-eyed boy my head turns away and towards a beautiful girl with (long/medium/short) H/C hair, shining E/C eyes and smooth S/C skin, the raven haired boy behind me softly says "Y/N?" Y/N... A very pretty name... "Hello, Harry!" she grins at the boy behind me, not even caring that I'm there in the slightest, mother walks up and says stifly "Come on, Draco, time to go,"

(A/N: When it's Harry's POV it actually him writing to a diary, because I can totally picture him doing that.)

:HARRY'S POV:

When she gave me a smile I have to admit my stomach fluttered slightly and I blamed the very small breakfast I'd had, sausages, that's it (A/N: DON'T EVEN WITH THE SAUSAGES, I KNOW HOW IT SOUNDS BUT THAT'S WHAT HE HAD IN THE BOOKS) 'So, you're going to Hogwarts to?' she had asked perkily after the boy left with his mother and Madam Malkin hurried over to Y/N and started fitting her robes on her while I waited for her by the door.

:Y/N'S POV:

Harry was waiting by the door and then Mike burst in "HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN-" and his eyes widen and looks urgently at me "Y/N! Have you seen Katie?" He was talking about his owl, Katie, and my brow knit in confusion, "No, but check the pet store," I replied and he nodded once and ran out. "Have you gotten your wand yet?" I ask, turning back to Harry. (A/N: If I see ONE comment about "Harry doesn't need to BUY a wand" or summin like that I don't know what I'll do anymore) "Nope," he says, and Madam Malkin pats my back signaling that she's done and I walk towards Harry, "Great! We can get ours together!" I say and walk out of the door.

When we enter the shop Harry's large friend, Hagrid, accidently breaks a chair and decides to wait for us outside. My mom and dad are with Mike after I told them I'd be with Harry and Hagrid at Ollivander's Wand Shop and would meet them at the Leaky Cauldron is half an hour. Ollivander searches for a while and eventually finds a wand and gives it to Harry. Harry waves it and a glass breaks, Ollivander hands him another one and this time some of the wands fly off the shelves, and Ollivander mutters "Maybe..." and hands Harry one more "Phoenix feather core, eleven inches, holly, nice and supple," this time when he waves it a gold shimmering substance flows out and Harry's eyes widen "Curious, curious..." Ollivander says "What's curious?" Harry asks "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter, the Phoenix whose feather is in you wand, gave one other feather, just one, and the brother of that wand, the brother gave you that scar... Remember Mr. Potter, the wand chooses the wizard..." Ollivander says and I frown "Or witch," I say, slightly angry, Harry solemnly steps back and Ollivander searches for my wand. Five wands later Ollivander hands me a sixth saying "Dragon heartstring core, ten and a half inches, rowan, pleasantly swishy," this time when I wave it gold shimmery stuff floats out of it and a warm sparkly feeling fills me from head to toe, and I understand why Harry looked so surprised when his wand did this.

:HARRY'S POV:

When we got back to the Leaky Cauldron after eating some ice cream from Hagrid and Y/N getting an owl who she named Lutin, French for Goblin and she told me that she's fluent in French, well actually she told me 'Je parle couramment le Français' which she later explained that means 'I'm fluent in French' so that's really cool. And I met her parents and her brother, Joanne Mary Elizabeth is her mom, Fredrick Martin Wild is her dad and her brother is Mike Martin Wild. Her mum is very pretty and her dad is quite handsome, her brother is what some girls and some boys and some of neither gender would usually describe as 'cute' so what I'm trying to say is that all of the people in her family are very nice looking.

:THIRD PERSON POV:

The H/C haired girl took a deep breath and while pushing her trolley, she ran towards the barrier, she'd done it before when she had come to Mike's first and second year send off and when he came back. So she was ready for the strange feeling that would hit her while she went through and stepped of to the side so her mum and dad wouldn't run into her, Mike was already there, talking to two identical red heads that she identified as the Weasley twins, her brother's Hogwarts friends at school (A/N: Since the Weasley twins are about two years older than Ron they would be in the same year as Mike.) "Bonjour! Je m'appelle Y/N!" the girl said kindly walking up to the twins and holding out her hand "Bonjour, mademoiselle, je suis Fred!" one said, taking her hand and bending over to kiss the back of it "Je vois que vous et votre frère connaissez mom frère, j'ai entendu parler de vous." she said, smiling, "De bonnes choses, j'espère!" he flirted "Évidemment!" she replied "Votre frère parle-t-il le Français?" the male asked "Non," she simply "Ah, je ne lui ai jamais demandé," he shrugged "Au revoir, mademoiselle!" The girl waved goodbye as Fred walked away with his brother "Trés charmant..." and Mike glared at her "You didn't even talk to George!" A guilty expression spread across her face but she turned away "We have to get on the train," she said running over to her parents and giving each of them a tight hug and allowed them to kiss the top of her head, going back to her trolley and pushing it onto the train.

:Y/N'S POV:

I'm walking down the train hall or whatever it's called pulling my luggage in one hand and carrying Lutin in the other when I see a platinum blonde boy talking to a brown haired, round faced one, the round faced boy has tear stains on his cheeks and my eyes narrowed, and stopped walking then a bushy haired girl appeared at the brown haired boy's shoulder and said something I couldn't quite hear but the blonde kid sure did "Don't talk to me, you filthy MUDBLOOD!" he screeched, that was it "HEY BOTTLE BLONDE!" I yelled and they all looked at me "Yeah you, bleach boy!" I was directing all my built up anger at the boy and a raven haired head poked out of a compartment "Hi Y/N!" Harry called and a ginger head poked out beside his but I was to angry to respond to him I reached the boy and growled "Say. That. Again," he simply smirked "Okay, princess," and he turned back to the girl with bushy hair and yelled "Don't talk to me you filthy MUDBLOOD!" "HEY!" I heard from behind me but didn't care (A/N: On my playlist it just started playing 'Beliver' and why is that song like perfect for this moment?) as soon as the blonde turned back to me I asked sweetly "What's your name?" "Draco, Draco Malfoy," he said "Really?" I cooed leaning in close "Here's my advice Draco," I say biting my lip and roling the r "Don't. Say. That. Ever. Again," I say and bring my knee abruptly up so that it bashes against his 'private parts' he gasps and presses his hands 'there' and falls to the ground curling up in the fetal pose goaning in pain. The round faced boy and bushy haired girl were gawking at me so I winked at them and turned around briskly walking to the compartment with Harry and the red haired boy, the boys swiftly moved so she could walk in "Holy shit," Harry said "Remind me not to make her angry unless I want a fucking death wish," the red head muttered "I don't know whether to be mad at you idiots or thanking you," I said "And don't worry, I don't do that only if you make me angry, I do it if your a connard," I chuckled "What's a connard?" They ask simultaneously "It's French for 'asshole'," I say "Woah, you can speak FRENCH?" the red head asks "No, I just randomly know what the word for asshole in French," I say sarcastically "Damn, that would've been so awesome if you did," the red head said and Harry smacks his forehead in disappointment and sighs "I was JOKING, anyway, what's your name, so I don't have to call you 'red head boy/girl/person'," I ask "Ron, Ron Weasley," he says sticking out his hand.

:RON'S POV:

I wonder when we're getting to Hogwarts, OOH THERE'S PROBABLY FOOD THERE, I wonder what house I'll be in, I really really hope Gryffindor, I HOPE THERE'S PIE, Gosh, I really hope I don't have to fight a troll like Fred and George said...

A/N: I'M SORRY RON, anyway the I'm doing the sorting ceremony and then one chapter each for the first and second year where it's just Y/N explaining the years 1 and 2 so you can skip to Chapter 8 for the summer before third year! And I'm going to try to get those chapters done tonight, or at least two of them. <3 Until next chapter, au revoir! 

(Word count: 1538)