|◇{× Chapter Eight: The Match and The Aftermath ×}◇|

A/N: WELL APPEARS THAT I CANT KEEP A SCHEDULE TO SAVE MY GOD DAMN LIFE, IM SORRY FOR DISSAPPEARING, BUT I GOT REALLLLLY BUSY BECAUSE MY SISTERS BDAY IS LIKE 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND THEN CHRISTMAS AND THEN NEW YEARS AND THEN MY BDAY WHICH IS LIKE 6 DAYS AFTER NEW YEAR SO IVE BEEN BUSY AS FUCK, ANYWAY, IM STILL SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE AND I TRYED TO MAKE IT LONGER THAN USUAL SO IT WOULD KINDA MAKE UP FOR IT. But I've realized I was pushing myself to hard and got some writers block and the new update schedule is I'm going to TRY to post one around Wensday, so that means anywhere between Tuesday and Thursday. 

WARNING: Swearing 

:Y/N'S POV:

As we are walking up the countless stairs to get to the top box my breath is heaving and I ask Mr. Weasley how much longer it will take to get there "Only a few more sets of stairs!" he replies happily "Ok," I say clearly out of breath "You okay?" Harry asks, coming up to my side, his stamina from working out this summer helping with his climb "N- Yes, I'm fine," I say and attempt to climb the stairs even faster, but he easily catches up to me "Seriously are you-" he starts but I interupt him "I'm really trying to save my breath right now so talking to me isn't helping," I wheeze "Sorry," he mutters apologetically and doesn't say anything until we get to the top. "Woah!" he exclaims pressing his face up to the glass, I giggle "You look like an excited child," I laugh "Wait, I'm not an excited child?" he asks a fake look of confusion plastered on his face where his mouth is slightly parted and his brow is creased "Nope!" I exclaim booping his nose with my pointer finger and a smile spreads across his face, I feel my face heat up and look over to see Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George all smirking at us. Right after I see Fred drop some coin into George's waiting hand and I scowl at them. After we all take our seats a silvery blonde man with long hair and a black staff and I feel Harry stiffen beside me. Soon after a bright blonde woman with a sour expression walks in followed closely by a platinum blonde boy with a scowl forming quickly on his face as he sees Harry, Ron, Hermione, and me. "Merde," I state "What does that mean?" Harry whispers, "Fuck," I reply and he nodds in agreement. I plug my ears and think about the song 'Running up that hill' by Kate Bush and hum the tune to it, tapping my foot to the beat. (A/N: That song just came on my playlist so yeah thats why.) Once I unplug my ears to see what Harry's retort is to what Malfoy said "Does your mother's face always look like that, or is it just because your here?" Harry says and I giggle holding out my hand for him to high-five "Oh, look, Elizabeth finally stopped humming like a mad man," Malfoy said snobbishly. (A/N: Sorry for yall named Elizabeth but thats ur last name.) "Bite me," I snarled, "Gladly," he said smirking and leaning towards me...

(Oooh special pov, Harry's actual pov in the moment)

:HARRY'S POV:

Anger fills my body as the blonde bitch leans toward Y/N's neck his mouth opening slightly. She hasn't reacted yet, a look of shock spread on her face. "SHOVE OFF MALFOY," I bellow, pushing him away and standing in front of Y/N protectively my lip curling in disgust at him. As he walks to his parents he smirks at Y/N and I quickly sit down, taking her hands in mine because she had curled up on her chair, fear on her face and I suddenly drop her hands and pull her into a giant hug and Hermione takes her hand. Soon after I look over at Ron and honestly he's like her second big brother and I can see repulsion and anger pumping through him, as if it's taking all he's got to not leap over the chairs and start strangling Malfoy. The Minster of Magic looks confused and so does Ludo Bagman. Quickly after Ludo preformed a spell that made his voice loud so that everyone could hear, after he introduced the Bulgarian mascots, I, and almost every other person was intransed by the beautiful dancing women, because if they stopped dancing... terrible terrible things would happen... I have to do something that will impress everyone... Jumping out of the top box seems good enough... (A/N: also i know there are gunna be people in the comments [if there are any comments 🥲] like 'well if you truly love someone you aren't affected by veela, is there something your not telling us harry?' No, harry is not in LOVE yet, he has a CRUSH)