Many Different Plans

Throughout a day of reading, Amy and Sonic went their separate ways to bed. Sonic walks Amy towards her bedroom, the two chatting back and forth with one another.
As they approach Amy's bedroom, she turns to look at him. " Thank you for walking me to my room.." she thanked him. Sonic nodded, " Of course, anytime." He says, a large grin forming over his lips.
The two of them stood there, a silence falling over them as they gazed at one another. Amy's cheeks began to glow as she gazed into Sonic's forest-green eyes. His eyes stuck out to her, as she's never seen eyes as green as his before. They were a beautiful green, reminding her of the grassy hilltops she'd read about in her stories.
Sonic watched as Amy's eyes glimmered; her soft jade eyes shined like emeralds. Sonic let out a soft sigh before noticing that the two had been staring at one another. His eyes widen a little before straightening up a little, " Uh...I hope you sleep well, Amy, and I'll see you tomorrow." He said quickly before turning his body away from her to walk back to his room.

Amy blinked at his little outburst, her head then tilted to the side. Seeing him get all flustered made her heart almost sing. That's when an idea pops into her head, her cheeks reddening at the thought. Sonic could hear footsteps behind him; as he turned, he could feel Amy's body fall into his.
Sonic's eyes widen as he feels Amy's arms wrap around him, " Thank you for a wonderful day..." she whispers to him. Her head nuzzled into his chest.
Sonic face was as red as a tomato, as he wasn't prepared for something like this. But he slowly eases, wrapping his arms around her. " Heh...You're welcome." He replies.

The two then let go of one another, waving to each other one last time before Amy walked into her room, and Sonic then walked back towards his room.
His thoughts filled with nothing but the pink hedgehog. He could even hear the soft giggles echoing as he thought of her.

Sonic then comes to a stop, his ear slightly twitching. He looked up and around where he was standing; what he heard wasn't the memory of Amy's sweet giggles. But of something else, the sound of someone walking on loose floorboards.
Sonic began to stroll, trying to indicate where this strange noise was. *" Is there someone here...?"* he thought. Sonic then could hear the footsteps above begin to speed up above him; he followed quickly behind. Sonic turned corners every time the noise did; it sounded like it was trying to escape before it got caught.

Sonic could feel his rage boil, the idea of someone sneaking into his home when his back was turned. He had to think of his safety, servants' safety, and.....Amy's safety. His eyes narrow as he speeds up, trying to track down the noise. Sonic then turns one more corner before crashing into stacked pots and pans. The noise of cluttering pans made everyone's heads turn.
Ms. Vanilla turns her head, her eyes widening, seeing the freshly cleaned pots and pans crashing down over Sonic. She hops down the counter towards Sonic " Oh my! Sir, are you alright??" She questioned, concerned that he might've hurt himself.
Sonic removes some pots from him, taking the one that had fallen on his head " Where did it!" He commanded as he struggled to get the pot off. Ms. Vanilla raised a brow, " What..?" She asked, confused at what he meant.
Sonic removes the pot " The noise! Did you hear....the..." His voice fades as he looks over the kitchen, seeing it glitter and shine brightly. His eyes veered all around, seeing that the floor was mopped to perfection, the fine china practically polishing itself, and the pans he was holding were so polished that he could see his reflection.

Ms. Vanilla watched his face, her head tilting to the side as she looked up at him " Sonic, are you alright?" She asks.
Sonic's head then snaps back to Ms. Vanilla, forgetting how he even got scrambled into this mess. " Uh..." he thought for a moment. Biting her bottom lip in thought, he nodded his head, " Yes...I'm alright...But what's going on here?" He asks. Slowly removing himself from the pots and pans.
Ms. Vanilla turns back to the kitchen; she and the other servants had not told Sonic or Amy what they had planned for the two of them; she lips her bottom lip before turning her head back up " Oh! Um... Just some deep cleaning, Knuckles said it was looking rather filthy in some places.." she says, making up a little white lie.
Sonic stacks up the pots and pans, not perfectly, but enough for them to stand by themselves. He listens to Ms. Vanilla before looking up at the kitchen once more. " Oh...I guess that makes" he says as he crosses his arms.