A Doubtful Reflection

The wind howled and pushed against the window of one of the rooms within the castle, the small little teacup watches it. As the snow fluttered around before it looked towards her mother.

" Mama....did we scare the girl...?" She asks, her voice sounding a bit sorrowful " Cause we didn't mean it right? We didn't mean to scare her..."

The teapot looks to her child, hopping towards her as if she was trying to comfort her. " Yes my child.. we did not mean to scare her, I think she was just surpised." She says giving her a reassuring smile.

The cup smiled happily " Alright!" Her sad tone disappearing. But soon the sound of another came by. It was Knuckles, he looked to be pacing back and forth.

Vanilla looks towards him "Knuckles....please stop pacing around...your making everyone anxious.." she says as Cream looked over at him as well.

Knuckles turns and looks to them " I can't help it! Watching her freak out! And than the master comes in! And what do you know she is on the floor!" He sounded flustered. Silver sighs as he looks to the clock " Knuckles, you must relax.. and stop Cream is out here." He says.

Knuckles turned his head to see the child hiding behind Vanilla, he sighs " I'm sorry...I'm...just frustrated.." he says.
Vanilla nodded her head a bit " I know what you are meaning. I would faint too if the master yelled at me like that." She says.
Silver looks to them " you would scold him, but the master did not have the right to yell at the girl like that! " he says.

The door creaked open and all of them looked over, it was Sonic. His head hung as he turns to close the door. He looks to them all, raising an eyebrow " What are you all staring at?"

Knuckles, Silver, and Cream all look towards Vanilla. Her porcelain face turning to a shade of red. Her cart rolling towards him. " You Should be ashamed of yourself!!" She yells.

Knuckles puts his hands over Creams eyes and hopefully her ears. Watching as Vanilla was starting to give Sonic an earful. Silver was right beside Vanilla, his arms crossed, listening to Vanilla.

" You dare to come barging in here and scream at the poor girl!! She already has had a traumatic thing happen to her! " she screams at him. Sonic ears were down,  looking away. He then crosses his arms, " I'm sorry miss Vanilla..."

Silver shakes his head " You should be saying sorry to that girl!"he says as he goes closer to somic, pointing his hand towards him.

Sonic shakes his head and turns to the door " I'm going to bed." Silver eyed widen slightly " Bu..." Sonic turns his head to look at them " I said I'm going to bed." The door opens and gone.

Sonic footsteps gotten louder when going towards his room, the door slams behind him. He looks around his now destroyed room. The red wallpaper now had large claw marks that reached the stone. Sonic walks past other objects that were either shredded or destroyed.
He puts his hands down upon a dresser, his hand running through his quills. He looks down towards a small hand held mirror. Staring at it " Chip....I really need some advice....I just wish I knew where you are..." he says, setting his head down on his dresser.

Sonic's head slowly lifts, staring down at the mirror. " Throughout every single maiden in the world.....why must it be the one who rejected me..." he says moving and sitting on the bed.   His hands still over his face, his eyes closed. " If she remembers me....I'm a goner..." he says.

The snow started to get worse by every second, thr wind howling even louder through the almost empty castle.