Chapter 1

At Tokyo square, it's the christmas season and everyone is getting things ready for the holidays. Nagisa is walking down the square looking at each shop's window. "Hmm, maybe Honoka would like a book," Nagisa said, but shook her head. "No, she has tons of those." Mepple popped his head out of his commune, "What are you doing Nagisa~mepo?" "I'm trying to find a perfect gift for Honoka for tonight's party." Nagisa explained. Then Nagisa's bracelet started to ring and she turned on the video call and Brenda appeared on the screen, "Hi, Brenda!" "Hi Nagisa, doing some last minute Christmas gift shopping I see." Brenda added. "Yeah, I'm still looking for the perfect gift for Honoka." Nagisa replied. Brenda giggled, "I see." "How about you, how things at your Christmas party?" Nagisa asked. "Things are great, I'm sorry that we couldn't join your party." Brenda replied. Nagisa waved her hand, "It's okay, I have to go now, I still need to find the perfect gift for Honoka." Nagisa added. "Okay Nagisa," Brenda replied. "Also Nagisa, you don't need to find the perfect gift for Honoka. Just being there with her is the best gift." Then a loud bang came behind Brenda and she turned her head, "Fred are you using my sword?!" "No! Okay maybe!" Fred yelled. "Got to go now, tell Saki, Towa, Setsuna and the other girls happy holiday! Fred put down my sword!?" Brenda shouted, as the call ended. "Looks like she's having a good time~mepo." Mepple said. "It's almost time for the party," Nagisa said, when she went through the crowds, she felt a sudden chilled in the wind. "Brr, why is it suddenly cold?" Suddenly a few creatures appeared from the sky and started to dive down, grabbing each Christmas decoration and snatching different gift bags from people. Everyone ran away from the creatures, while Nagisa watched in shock. "What are those?!" Nagisa shouted. The creatures saw Nagisa and started to fly towards her. "WATCH OUT~MEPO!?" Mepple shouted. Nagisa started to run from the creatures and hid in the alleyway. She quickly tried to call Honoka on her bracelet, "Come Honoka pick up?"

Meanwhile at the Hotel dining hall, each Precure teams are setting up for the party with their new friends, the Tropical-Rouge team. The Go Princess team are setting up the stage for their song later. "Oh, I'm so excited to hear you girls sing later!" Manatsu told Haruka, with stars in her eyes. Haruka giggled, "Thanks Manatsu. I'm very excited for everyone to hear our song that we made." "Well, I personally really want to sing to everyone," Laura added, but smiled. "But, I am eager to hear the song you girls." "Thanks Laura, that's very kind coming from a fellow mermaid cure." Minami told Laura, as she faced Laura with a gentle smile. Erika walked in with Kirara with some fabrics. "Hey Haruka, do you need some sparkle on your dress?" Erika asked Haruka. "Just a little Erika." Haruka added. "Got it." Erika said, with a thumbs up. "Thanks again for making our costume, Erika." Kirara told Erika. "Aww, anything for a friend." Erika said. Towa was putting up the tensile on the stage, when Honoka walked up to her, "Towa, have you seen Nagisa? I haven't seen her, and the party was about to start soon." "No, I haven't." Towa replied. Saki and Mana walked up to Honoka. "Nagisa did tell me that she'd be out getting a last minute gift." Saki added. "Really? For who?" Honoka asked. "Yeah, who?" Mana added. "She didn't say." Saki replied, with a shrug. Honoka was about to say something, when her bracelet started to ring, she noticed it was from Nagsia, and she answered, "Nagisa? Where are you? The party is starting soon." "Honoka! Some creatures came out of nowhere and started to grab every Christmas decoration and gifts from people!" Nagisa told Honoka. "Huh! Really?!" Honoka replied, as every teams gathered around. "Where are you?" Hikari asked Nagisa.

Meanwhile at the alleyway, Nagisa is looking at a group of people running from the creatures. "In Tokyo squad and you all better hurry." Nagisa added. Then suddenly one of the creature's appeared behind her. "Nagisa~mepo." Mepple told Nagisa, scared. Nagisa turned around and got scared when she saw the creature. "And please hurry!" Nagisa screamed, as she started to run and the creature started to chase her.

Back at the hotel, the call got cut off leaving everyone in shock. "NAGISA!? NAGISA!?" Honoka screamed, trying to get a reply. "Why are those creatures trying to do this?" Hinata asked. "I don't know," Mirai replied, then she noticed Rikko in a shocked face. "Rikko? You okay?" Riko looked at Mirai, "I know about those creatures." "Really? What are they?" Reika asked Riko. "Those are evil windagos," Riko explained, as everyone listened. "My mom and sister told me at a young age that windagos are servants to an evil Christmas spirit that hates Christmas so much he created those creatures to steal all things Christmas. But the ever witch came together and stopped them and banished the evil Christmas spirit." "And who's the evil Christmas spirit?" Tsubomi asked, while she and Yayoi hugged each other scared. "I'd rather not say. But right now we need to get going to Tokyo squad." Riko added. "She's right," Honoka said, as everyone headed out. "Hang on Nagisa."

(Well, here's the very first chapter of my story, who's the evil Christmas spirit that Riko was talking about? Will the All-Stars make it to Tokyo squad on time and help Nagisa on time? Find out soon. I have fun making this first chapter, especially my oc part. Stay tune for chapter 2. Till then peace out)