Chapter 12

Later at night at the hotel dining hall, the Go Princess team are singing their song as their friends watch. At the side Nagisa and Honoka watched. "Nagisa," Honoka told Nagisa, as Nagisa looked at her. "Santa told me that you were trying to find the perfect gift for me." Nagisa blushed in embarrassment, "Yeah, but I couldn't find one in time." "Well, to be honest I got you a crystal, but I gave it up for our plan to you and Saki." Honoka explained. "Wow, I guess we don't got each other gifts huh." Nagisa replied. "But isn't that amazing." Brenda added, as she and Hiro walked to them. "What do you mean?" Nagisa asked. "Well, being there with each other is the best gift of all." Brenda explained. Hiro walked up to them, "Yeah, way before I discovered Tadashi's is part spirit, I was sad. But I have you girls, Brenda, and everyone is the best gift." "Yeah, I guess you're right." Nagisa replied. "Being there together is the best gift." Honoka replied. Then Brenda noticed something above the three of them and smile, "Hey you three, look what's above you." The three of them looked up and saw a mistletoe is above them. "Oh uh." Hiro said, nervous. "Well, this uh." Nagisa said, also nervous. Then Honoka kisses both Hiro and Nagisa on their cheeks, making the two blush. "Haha, I have one more song that we can all sing." Brenda said, as she grabbed Hiro's hand, led him to the stage, and Honoka grabbed Nagisa's hand and followed them. Later everyone started to sing All I Want For Christmas song.

 "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Everyone said together.

Meanwhile in the Banished world, Maria is hanging on the tree branch bored, while Krampus was thinking of a plan. Then a portal opened up in front of the two, which surprised them. "Who's there?!" Krampus shouted. Then a enemy of the CH team walked in, and it's Bretha, "Just me. I'm Bretha and I'd heard about your recent failed to ruin Christmas." "YES, IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE PRECURES AND THEIR FRIENDS! I WOULD'VE SUCCEED!" Krampus screamed. "That's why I'm here," Bretha added, with her necklace glowing. "You can join me and have a chance to get your revenge on those girls." Both Krampus and Maria looked at each other, then smiled. "Oh, you got yourself a deal." Krampus replied, with a grin. "Great," Bretha said, as both Krampus and Maria went through the portal. "Get yourself prepared Brenda, you and your friends will be hit of a big storm." Bretha went into the portal and it closes

(With that I ended this story with a cliffhanger for a future plot for Bretha's part. Plus Honoka kissing Hiro and Nagisa on their cheeks is fun write in. Plus, now that this story is done I can continued working on my Dimension X: Fiasco story. I hope you all enjoy my very first Precure fanfic and have a Merry Christmas. Till then peace out)