Chapter 5

Meanwhile in Sugar Plum Grove, Jolly and Precure All-Stars are going through giant sugar plums. "Now be careful, this part of the grove is dangerous" Jolly warned the All-Stars. "Why is this part of this sweet grove dangerous?" Inori asked, while carrying Chiffon in her arms. Jolly turned to them, "Because these giant sugar plums are made to protect this part of the grove so when anyone tries to eat them, they'll attack to protect this area." "So, all we have to do is not eat the Sugar plums?" Itsuki said, while Potpourri was on her shoulder. Unknown to the group, Hibiki and Manatsu were at a giant sugar plum, and they both drooled at it. "I don't see we can't have one little bite?" Hibiki said, looking at the sugar plum. Manatsu nodded, as the two were about to take a bite, then the sugar plum started to shake,which confused the two. Then all the giant sugar plums started to shake, which got everyone's attention. "WHO TRY TO EAT THE SUGAR PLUM!" Jolly screamed, in fear. Everyone turned their heads and found Hibiki and Manatsu at the giant sugar plum. "HIBIKI/MANATSU!?" both Suite and Tropical Rouge team yelled at their leaders. "Sorry! I thought we would take one bite!" Manatsu explained quickly. Then giant sugar plums grow legs, arms, and roar at them. "You guys go," Ellen told the others, as the Suite and Tropical Rouge teams came in front. "We'll hold them off." " But, what about you girls?!" Rikka asked them. "Don't worry. We'll rejoin the guys a bit later." Laura explained. Honoka looked at them and nodded at them, "Okay, be careful." "We will," Hibiki said, as Jolly and the rest of the All-Stars run off, while she and her friends brought out their Cure Module's. "Ready Manatsu?" Then Manatsu and her friends brought out their Tropical Pact's and Laura brought out her Mermaid Aqua Pact, "Yes."

Then the fairy tones inserted in the top slot of the Cure Module, "Let's Play! Pretty Cure Modulation!" "Pretty Cure! Tropical Change!" the Tropical Rogue team said, as Suite and Tropical Rouge started their transformations. "Strumming the wild tune, Cure Melody!" Cure Melody said. "Playing the graceful tune, Cure Rhythm!" Cure Rhythm said. "Strumming the soul's tune, Cure Beat!" Cure Beat said. "Playing the Goddess' tune, Cure Muse!" Cure Muse said. "Resonate! Our musical suite! Suite Pretty Cure!" the suite Precure team said together. "Joyful Everlasting Summer! Cure Summer!" Cure Summer said. "Glittering Jewels! Cure Coral!" Cure Coral said. "Sparkling Fruits! Cure Papaya!" Cure Papaya said. "Fluttering Wings! Cure Flamingo!" Cure Flamingo said. "Shimmering Ocean! Cure La Mer!" Cure La Mer said. "Ah!" they all said together. "The five of us are!" Cure Summer said. "tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure!" the Tropical-Rouge team said together. "Let's do this." Cure Rhythm said, as the two teams charged at the Sugar Plums Giant.

Meanwhile at Santa's workshop in the storage room, Maria just finished tying Nagisa to a chair with Christmas tape. Nagisa struggled to get free. "There, that'll hold you." Maria told Nagisa, dusting her hands. "Ugh, let me go?!" Nagisa shouted, struggling. "No, unless you tell me where Santa is?" Maria asked her. "LIKE I TOLD YOU AND KRAMPUS! I HAVE NO IDEAS WHERE HE IS!" Nagisa shouted angrily. Maria then put a tape over her mouth, gagging her, "Fine, then keep quiet." "GRMPH!" Nagisa growled, still struggling to get free. "I'll head out. But I'll be back here in an hour." Maria told Nagisa, as she headed out the door. Once she closes the door, Nagisa is still struggling to get free. She sighs and looks up at the window, 'Honoka. Everyone. Please, find Santa soon?'

(Geez, look like Jolly and the rest of the Precure All-Stars are in a tight spot. Will the Suite and Tropical-Rouge teams stop the Giant Sugar Plums? Will Nagisa get herself free from Krampus? Find out in the next chapter. I really hope you all like this chapter, I also have an announcement I'm taking part of a Discord Precure Server Holiday exchange and I'm also currently working on an artwork I'm working on for a server member, so working on this story might take a little bit longer. But, it'll totally worth it once I finish this  story and a work of art. I'd also wanted to say thanking you all for supporting me and my stories and I'll work very hard for my story. Till thenpeaceout)