Chapter 2

At Tokyo squad, Nagisa kept running from the windago that's chasing her, while each windago's grabbed christmas decorations and gifts from people. "LEAVE ME ALONE!?" Nagisa yelled at the Windago. Suddenly a windago appeared in front of her. "LOOK OUT IN FRONT OF YOU NAGISA~MEPO!?" Mepple screamed. Nagisa noticed it and stopped, got scared and held her hands up. "Now don't come any closer." Nagisa told the creatures. Right before the Windago's jumped on her. "Pretty Cure Fire Strike!" a voice said. Then two fireballs appeared and hit the windago's, making them run off. Nagisa turned around and saw Honoka and everyone now in their cure forms arriving. "Honoka! Everyone!" Nagisa said, running up to Honoka. "Are you okay Nagisa?" Honoka asked Nagisa. Nagisa nodded her head, "Yes. I'm fine." Nagisa answered. "Mepple~mipo!" Mipple said, happily. "Mipple~mepo!" Mepple said, happily. "Now let's stop those creatures!" Nagisa shouted confidently. "They're called windagos." Cure Magical added. "Is that what they are?" Nagisa asked curiously. "Can we please focus?" Cure Marine shouted. The windagos roared at the cures and a herd of them appeared. "Honoka." Nagisa said, turning to Honoka. "Yes." Honoka said, with a nod. They put their Queen card is being swiped across the Heartful Communes. Their communes top's spin around. Then each girl waves a hand over their respective Commune. They hold hands as Nagisa and Honoka shout "Dual Aurora Wave!" "Emissary of light, Cure Black!" Cure Black said. "Emissary of light, Cure White!" Cure White said. "Together we are Pretty Cure!" they both said together. "Servants of the Dark Power!" Cure White added. "Return to the darkness from which you came!" Cure Black replied. The Windago roared as each Pretty Cure teams charged at them.

Meanwhile at an unknown location, a figure is watching the Pretty Cure All-Stars fighting off the Windagos on a crystal ball. "Should've realized that those pesky Pretty Cure will be there." the figure added. Then turn to a woman, "Send more Windago's to more cities?" "Yes sir." the woman replied, as she left the room. "Once my Windago's get all the Christmas decorations and gifts then no one will have a merry Christmas." the figure laughed.

Back at Tokyo Square, "Linkle! Aquamarine!" Cure Magical said, using her attack on one of the Windago's freezing them. "Pretty Cure! Swooping Flamingo Smash!" Cure Flamingo said, using her attack on the windago who almost grabbed a couple's gifts. Cure Dream and Cure Happy showed the couple a way out into a store. "Hurry this way!?" Cure Dream told them. "Thank you Pretty Cure." the man said, as he and his girlfriend went inside. "There's just too many of them!" Shiny Luminous said, as she avoided the windago trying to attack her. "Hooray hooray! Heart For You!" Cure Yell said, using her attack on the windago and save Shiny Luminous. "Thank you, Yell." Shiny Luminous told Cure Yell. "No problem." Cure Yell said, as the two of them ran up to the Windago. Cure Egret uses her power to push back the windago, but it swaps its paw at her, knocking her down. "Egret!" Cure Bloom shouted. Then that same windago knock her down next to Cure Egret. "Bloom!" Cure Egret shouted. Both of them saw the windago looking at them and was about to attack them. Suddenly two girls appeared and both kicked the creature back. Both Bloom and Egret were surprised to see who they are. "Michiru!" Cure Bloom said. "Kaoru!" Cure Egret said. Both Michiru and Kaoru ran up to them and helped them up. "You two okay?" Michiru asked them. "We saw these creatures grabbing the decorations and gifts on our way to the party." Kaoru added. "It's a long story~mopu." Moop added, floated next to Michiru. Then the windago got up and roar at them, which scared Moop and Foop and hid behind Michiru and Kaoru. "But we'll explain it later." Cure Bloom replied, as the four of them charged at the windago.

Cure Happy was using Happy shower at the windago, but it dodge it. "Uh oh." Cure Happy said, scared. Right before the windago jumped onto her. "Happy look out!" a voice said, as shadow figured punched the windago, knocking it down. "Huh," Cure Happy said, as she looked up and saw an old friend of her's. "Cure Echo!" Cure Echo helped her up, "You okay?" Cure Happy nodded happily, "Yes, but why are you here?" Then Enen popped up from behind her shoulder, "We thought we surprise you cures and join your party." "Then we saw all this happening." Gureru added, popping up on the other side of Cure Echo shoulder. "Oh that's so nice," Cure Happy repiled, then the Windago got up and growled at them. "But we can chat later." "Agreed," Cure Echo said, then put down Enen, Gureru. "Enen, Gureru. You make sure help the people get to safety." "Got." they both said, as they ran up to Candy. "This way!" Candy said, leading them to the people that need help. "Let's do this." Cure Happy said, as she and Cure Echo charged at that windago.

After a while, there was one windago left, while the others flew away, and it was facing Cure Black and Cure White. The creature roared at them. "You'll regret what you did trying to take everyone's christmas!" Cure Black shouted at the windago. Both Cure Black and Cure White hold each other's hands. "Black thunder!" Cure Black shouted. "White thunder!" Cure White shouted. "Our beautiful souls..." Cure White said. "... Shall crush your evil heart!" Cure Black said. "Pretty Cure Marble Screw!" both said, ready their attack. "... Max!" both said, as they used their attack on the windago. Windago got hit and started to fly off. Both girls took a breath as the crowd of people cheered to the Pretty Cure teams. After the crowd left, the Pretty Cure turned back to normal and started to think about what happened. "Those windagos are crazy strong." Erika said, taking a breath. "But, something seems weird is going on?" Asumi said, curious while holding on to the Latte. "Indeed." a voice said, making everyone look around curiously. "Who said that?" Tarte asked, looking around. "I did," the voice said, everyone then saw a little elve in between Manatsu and Nagisa. "Pleased to meet you girls, the name Jolly." Both Nagisa and Manatsu were startled by the sudden elve. "Ahh, you scared us!" Nagisa screamed. "Oh dear, so sorry about that." Jolly added. "Sorry to intrude," a voice said, the Pretty Cure teams looked up and saw Isaac-sensei came down. "But got some terrible news to share." "Isaac-sensei!?" the Mahou team said, surprised to see their teacher. "Your teacher from the magic school~lu?" Lala asked. "Yes," Isaac-sensei said, with a bow. "It's great to meet the other Pretty Cures teams." "Oh, it's a pleasure." Minami replied. "Isaac-sensei, what's going on?" Riko asked her teacher. "I'm afraid that the evil Christmas spirit has returned and now has taken over the North Pole." Isaac-sensei answered.

The Pretty Cure teams were in shock. "T-that's impossible. I thought he was banished?" Riko asked. "Okay, I'm tired of not knowing who this guy is? Who is he?" Asuka asked. Isaac sighs and looks at the cures, "His name is Krampus." "Krampus!" Mirai exclaimed. "Krampus? Who's that?" Hikari asked. Honoka looked at Hikari, "There's different versions of Krampus. But he's an evil version of Santa." "It gets even worse," Jolly added. "When Krampus took over, both Santa, his wife, and the reindeers are gonna missing." "What?" Emiru shouted. "What about the elves? What happened to them?" Haruka asked Jolly. "They were held prisoner. I was lucky to escape and went to Isaac-sensei for help, that's when he suggested I go you girls," Jolly told them, then bowed his head. "Please Pretty Cure, the fate of Christmas depends on you?" They all looked at each other wondering what to do. "Well, I always wanted to go to the North Pole." Himari replied. "And we're the only ones who can stop Krampus." Reika added. Nagisa looked at Jolly, "Jolly, we're in." Jolly smile and jump with joy, "Oh thank you! Thank you!" "But, how do we get to the North Pole?" Madoka asked. "Oh, leave that to me," Jolly said, bringing out a snowglobe. "This here is a magic snowglobe that teleport us anywhere, even the North Pole. Sadly, this only gets us only close to the North Pole, so we have to walk the rest of the way there." "Well, it's better than nothing," Nozomi said. "Let's head off!" "I'll head back to the Magic world to inform Kouchou about this." Isaac-sensei said, then his teeth fell out of his mouth, which disgusted the girls. "Aww, gross!" Hibiki said, grossing out. "Isaac-sensei." Riko said. Isaac-sensei grabbed his teeth and put them back in his mouth, "Oh these teeth." "Are you girls ready?" Jolly asked the Cures. "Yes, let's save Christmas!" Hana shouted. "Noth Pole~hugu!" Hugtan said happily. Jolly threw the snowglobe up in the air, making the portal open, and each Precure teams including Jolly floated up to the portal. "I can't believe it!" Nagisa screamed, as they all went through the portal and disappeared. "Best of luck Pretty Cure." Isaac-sensei said.

(Well here's chapter 2, I have fun making this. Oh as for the snowglobe  portable, I got that idea from Dreamworks Rise of the Guardians. Where are Santa, his wife, and his reindeers? Find out soon. Till then peace out)