Chapter 11

Back outside of the workshop, the cures are continuing fighting off the Windagos as Krampus fought off Cure Yell and Cure Dream. "YOU GIRLS WOULD'VE HANDED ME THAT MAGIC!" Krampus yelled, as he knocked down the two girls. "WE WON'T LET YOU RUIN CHRISTMAS!" Cure Yell shouted at him. Krampus chuckled and aimed at the two, "Will see about it." Right before Krampus fired, Cure Black and Cure White air kicked him back, knocking him down. "Black! White!" Cure Yell siad, as she and Cure Dream were happy to see them. "Don't forget us." Cure Bloom said, as she, Cure Egret, Michiru, Kaoru, Moop, Foop, and Shiny Luminous with Lulun in her arms showed up. "WHAT," Krampus shouted, noticing Cure Black and Cure Bloom. "YOU TWO ESCAPE!" "YEAH, AND WE WON'T FORGIVE YOU ON WHAT YOU DID TO US!" Cure Black shouted, while Cure Bloom nodded her head. "No matter, I still ruin Christmas!" Krampus shouted, as he got his windago to attack them.

Right before the windago attack them. "THUNDERBOLT!" a voice said. A bolt of lighting came out of nowhere and hit the windago, knocking it to the ground. Everyone, even the windagos were confused. Then Pikachu appeared in front of Cure Black, ready to fight. "PIKACHU!?" Cure Black said, surprised. "Pika!" Pikachu said. "Wait, if you're here then?" Cure Scarlet said. "HEY KRAMPUS," a voice said, everyone looked up and saw Ash Ketchum in winter wear. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!?" "Ash!" Cure Black said, surprised. "Hey girls, I hope I'm not late!" Ash replied, with a smirk. "WHAT HOW DID HE GET HERE!?" Krampus shouted. "YOU MEAN US!" a voice said. Then a fire and water arrow appeared knocking Krampus down. The All-Stars then saw Brenda and Tadashi with bows out aimed at Krampus, as well as their other friends arrived. "Brenda, everyone! How did you all know to come here?" Cure Passion asked them, as Loretta threw her holhexs at some windagos. "Well, during the party after Brenda stops Fred from messing around with her sword." Loretta explained. "AGAIN I WANT TO TRY IT OUT!" Fred said, while using his suit to fire, fire breaths at the windagos helping Cure Eliote. "Miles noticed a lot of people running away from these windagos. So, we helped them out." Loretta finished, as Cure Passion punched the windago down. "That's when I got a distress signal from Santa about Krampus and how he have Nagisa and Saki captives, so I use the snowglobe Santa give me for us to come here," Brenda explained, as she knocked down the windago down with her sword. "I'm glad we came here on time." "Baymax rocket fist!" Hiro told Baymax. Baymax fired his rocket fist at the windago before it attacked Cure Amour and Cure Macherie. "Thanks Baymax!" Cure Macherie told Baymax. "You are welcome." Baymax replied.

Krampus looked around and got angry, then turned to Cure Black and Cure White, "YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Both Black and White got ready to fight off Krampus and they started to fight off Krampus. While the three of them fight, the All-Stars and their friends hold off the windagos. "Still surprised to see this many windagos!" Gogo said, using her disc to hit one of windago. "With Krampus needed to ruin Christmas. There's more on the way!" Cure Magical replied, as she and Cure Miracle air kicked the windago. Then Bonnie saw a collar Krampus was wearing, while he fought off Cure Black and Cure White, with a white crystal on it and the exact color eyes as the windagos. "Hey, the crystal on Krampus' collar is the same color as the windagos eyes!" Bonnie told her friends, Denna uses nuzzle on the windago. Brenda noticed that too, then turned to Hiro, "I've got an idea! But I need some magnetic help!" "You got it." Hiro replied, as he got off of Baymax and the two of them ran off to help Cure Black and Cure White.

During the fight with Krampus, both Cure Black and Cure White blocked Krampus' attacks and dodged Krampus' attack. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Krampus yelled, as he punched the ground. The ground shook, knocking the girls down, and Krampus grabbed Cure White. "WHITE!" Cure Black screamed. "BLACK!" Cure White screamed, struggling to get free from Krampus grasped. "One step," Krampus told Cure Black, holding his claw close to Cure White. "Or she's finished." "JUST DO IT!" Cure White screamed. "EVEN IF I DO, HE'LL HURT YOU!" Cure Black shouted. "Then you surrender and hand me the Christmas magic." Krampus told Cure Black. Then suddenly a ninja star hit Krampus' collar, making him drop Cure White. Both Cure Black and Cure White looked at the side and saw Brenda. "NOW!" Brenda shouted. Then Hiro slides underneath Krampus and uses his magnetic gloves to pull the collar off of Krampus' neck. Hiro stopped and threw it to Cure Black, "Quick Black, destroy the crystal from the collar. That's how he created the windago." Cure Black quickly took off the crystal from the collar. "NOOO!!!" Krampus' shouted. Cure Black threw the crystal to the ground and it shattered into pieces. Suddenly every windagos disappeared during the fight. "All right!" Cure Flamingo shouted, as everyone cheered.

"GRR, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" Krampus shouted at Cure Black. But right before he charged at her, a magic shield appeared around him. Everyone was confused, then everyone saw Isaac-sensei with Kouchou and Santa walked up to them. Kouchou uses his magic to make the magic shield around Krampus. "Kouchou! Isaac-sensei!" the Mahou girls said, happy to see their Principal and teacher. "Thank you Precure and allies for stopping Krampus." Kouchou told them. "Your welcome," Cure Black said, then looked at all of the Christmas gifts and decorations. "But what about the decorations and gifts? Everyone around the world will be upset not having them." "Well, there is one way." Santa replied with a smile. Everyone looked at each other and smiled.

Back at Tokyo Square, the people were upset about what happened. Then they heard bells, the kid saw the Precure and the CH team came flying in with their gifts and decorations. Everyone cheered as the team put up decorations and handed each people gifts. Elsewhere in each country in the world each Precure teams and CH team give decorations and gifts to people.

Once everything is done, back at Santa Workshop. Both the Max Heart and Splash Star teams, along with Brenda watched Krampus and Maria wearing magic cuffs walk to the banished world their heading to that Kouchou opened. "Don't think you won," Krampus said, stopping at the portal and looking at them. "I'll be back one day and get my revenge." "We'll see about that." Nagisa said. Maria went to the portal, right before she got in she turned to look at Honoka and Mai, "Don't forget, I will also get my revenge on you two." Both Honoka and Mai glared at her, as Maria went into the portal. Then Krampus turned to Brenda, "I still remember your take in my ruined plan. I hope when one day I find a way out, I'll also still want revenge on you and your friends." "Good luck with that." Brenda replied, as Krampus went into the Portal and the portal closed. Santa turned to the girls and smiled, "Thank you Precure and Brenda for saving Christmas!" "Anytime Santa," Saki replied, then looked at Jolly. "But if it wasn't for Jolly, we wouldn't have gotten here on time." "Indeed," Santa said, kneeling down to Jolly. "Jolly, for your bravery for helping the Precure to come here. I'm prompting you to my helper." Jolly was surprised and nodded, "Yes! I'd be honored!" The girls smiled at Jolly for his promotion. "Well girls don't we have a party to get to?" Brenda told the girls. "Really you're coming?" Hikari asked Brenda. "Not just me, all of our friends are coming too." Brenda replied, with a chuckle. Both teams smiled.

(With Krampus and Maria sent to banished world and the world Christmas save, the Pretty Cure All-Stars along with the CH teams will have their holiday party together. Stay tune for tomorrows final chapter. Oh, and I'm still having Ash (Pokémon) in story still if you're wondering, since next year a new Protagonist for Pokémon new series, but I'm having Ash continuing his journey with my oc and his friend's. Till then peace out)