Chapter 3

At Santa's workshop, each windagos came in, dropping off decorations and gifts into a huge pile. Krampus walked up to the pile and smirked, "Perfect. More gifts and decorations, so no one will ever have a Christmas." "Sir." a woman told Kampus, appearing. "Yes, Maria." Krampus replied. "Some of the windagos spotted those Pretty Cures from Tokyo are heading to the North Pole as we speak." Maria said. "WHAT?! UGH!? No matter," Krampus said, looking at his windagos. "I want you all to search for Santa and stop those girls! If possible, bring one of them back here!" The windagos roared as they flew off. "Wait, why bring them back here?" Maria asked. "I want them to bring back Santa, so I can use the magic!" Krampus exclaimed. "But sir, you told the windagos to bring one of them here," Maria explained. "I think you messed up your sentence again?" Krampus glared at her, "They know what I'm mean! Now make sure you get more windagos to more cities and get more Christmas decorations and gifts?!" "Yes sir!" Maria replied, as she went off.

Meanwhile far north, a portal is up in the sky, Nagisa fell out first and landed on the soft snow. "Ow." Nagisa said, rubbing her bottom. Then she heard screaming, she looked up, and Mepple hit her forehead. Then everyone came out of the portal and landed on the soft snow. Jolly then used his hat as a parachute and made a soft landing. "Oh terribly sorry, this always happens when the snowglobe opens up." Jolly explained, dusting his hat. "Good to know." Aoi groaned, as she got her head out of the snow. The fairies who can turn to human forms turn into their human form and help up the cures. "You okay Nozomi?" Coco asked Nozomi, as he helped her up. Nozomi nodded, "Yes I'm fine." "Princess you okay?" Aroma asked Towa, as he and his sister helped her up. "Yes." Towa replied, as each either got out of the snow on their own or with help from each other. "Okay, remind me next if we teleport somewhere always, we get a little warning." Akane added, dusting herself. 

Honoka noticed Nagisa on the ground, while Mepple got off her, and she checked on her, "Nagisa? You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine," Nagisa said, as Honoka helped her up, then she saw something in front of them. "Woah!" Then everyone looked in the direction that Nagisa was looking and were in aww. There were huge candy canes and decorated trees. "WOAH!" Ha-chan said, as she and Yayoi were in aww. "Those Candy canes are so big!" Ako said, looking at the candy cane. "Why yes," Jolly said, walking next to Nagisa. "The North Pole is well known to have all kinds of sweets and holiday festivas." Manatsu licks the candy can and drool, "It tasted so good!" "Interesting?" Minior said, straightening her glasses. "Now let's hurry along, if we don't get going, we won't get find Santa, Mrs. Clause, and the reindeers." Jolly told the cures, as he went up ahead. Nagisa and Honoka looked at each other, and Honoka and the others followed Jolly, leaving Nagisa to groan. "What's wrong Nagisa~mepo?" Mepple asked Nagisa. "It's nothing, Mepple," Nagisa replied. "It's just, even if we stop Krampus, I don't even have a perfect gift for Honoka." "At least you can figure it out soon~mepo. But, I highly doubt you can~mepo." Mepple said, with a smirk. Nagisa got mad and grabbed Mepple's face and stretching, "QUITE YOU!" "I FIGURED THIS WOULD HAPPEN~MEPO!" Mepple shouted.

(What will happens next? Stay tune to find out. I have to put in Nagisa and Mepple fight a little bit. Also,  I know I haven't update on my Dimension X: Fiasco, but between writing this story and doing some classes before winter break, I didn't get a chance to do it. But I promise to find time to work on it. Till then peace out)