Chapter 4

20 minutes later, the team are still walking through the snow. "Ugh, how long have we been walking for?" Hime asked, tired of walking. "It's been only 20 minutes." Yuni added. Hime groaned, while Megumi rubbed her back. "But, you gotta admit this place is amazing." Ayumi added, while walking between Hibiki and Miyuki. "Yeah, the fresh candy canes, the wind breeze..." Love explained. Elena looked up and her eyes widened, "And a herd of windagos coming straight down at us?!" "WHAT?!" everyone shouted. Elena pointed up and everyone looked up and saw a herd off heading towards them. "Oh my!" Jolly said, scared. "We have to transform?!" Hinata screamed, while hugging Nyatoran. "NO TIME! RUN!" Hikaru yelled, as everyone started to run. The windagos start to dive down, trying to grab them, but the girls and Jolly dodge them. "HURRY TO THE SUGAR PLUM GROVE! THEY WON'T GET US ONCE WE'RE INSIDE!" Jolly exclaimed, pointing to the Sugar Plum Grove. "Hurry!" Emiru screamed, while Ruru held her hand and ran together. As each Precure team's enter the Grove with Jolly, Nagisa looks behind her and notices a windago getting close to Honoka. "HONOKA!?" Nagisa shouted, as she to Honoka and push her out of the way, making a windago grabbing her one arm. "NAGISA!?" Honoka screamed, as she grabbed Nagisa's arm trying to pull her free from the windago. Then both Saki and Mai came in and helped Honoka trying to help Nagisa. "Hang on Nagisa!?" Saki shouted. "Believe me, I'm trying!" Nagisa screamed. The Windago kept flying up trying to lift Nagisa, but ended up lifting the four girls. Then Nagisa slip out of her pink coat and the girls started to fall. One of the Windago's ended up flying down and grabbed Nagisa's shoulders with its claws and flys off. While Honoka, Saki, and Mai landed on the snow, as Hikari, Michuru, and Kaoru ran up to them to check on them. "Are you girls okay?" Hikari asked them. Then they noticed Nagisa's coat hit the ground in front of Honoka. "LET GO!" Nagisa shouted. Everyone looked up and saw Nagisa struggling to get free from Windago's claws, as it flew off the different direction. "NAGISA!?" Honoka screamed, in shock. "HONOKA!? EVERYONE!? HELP!?" Nagisa screamed. Mepple popped out of his commune and jumped onto the windagos eyes trying to make it let go of Nagisa. "Let go of Nagisa~mepo!?" Mepple shouted. The windago shook its head, making Mepple let go and fall. "MEPPLE!?" Nagisa screamed.

On the ground, everyone was shocked to see Mepple falling. "MEPPLE~MIPO!?" Mipple screamed. "Syrup!?" Urara asked Syrup. " On it~ropu!" Syrup said, turning into a giant bird and flew up quickly. Mepple screamed, as he braced himself for impact, when Syrup flew in and caught him. "You okay, Mepple~ ropu?" Syrup asked Mepple. "I'm fine~mepo." Mepple groaned. While everyone was relieved that Mepple's okay, they looked at the windago carry Nagisa. "We have to save her?" Honoka said, as she was trying to the direction that the windago is heading. But, Ruru and Chiyu grabbed her hands. "We can't." Chiyu told Honoka. "By the time we get to her, it'll be gone." Sango explained, as ran up to her. Both Ruru and Chiyu let go of Honoka's hands and she walked up to Nagisa's coat and picked it up. Honoka looked up, while the Windago flies off with Nagisa in it's grabs, "NAGISA, HANG ON! WE'LL FIND YOU AND SAVE YOU!" "OKAY!" Nagisa shouted, as the windago flies off with her. After that, Syrup landed and Mepple got off and Mipple ran up to him and hugged him, "You okay~mipo?" "I'm fine~mepo. But Nagisa~mepo?" Mepple said. Then all the windago's went off in the same direction as the other one, while Honoka, Hikari, Saki, Mai, Michuri, and Kaoru ran up to their friends. "Where are the windago's heading?" Komachi asked. "They're probably heading back to Krampus." Jolly explained. "Then that means," Honoka said, as everyone looked up to the sky. "They're taking Nagisa to him." Jolly walked up to Honoka, "I'm terribly sorry, but we need to keep going. We still have to find Santa." "But our friend has been captured and taken to Krampus!" Asuka added. "I know, but if we find Santa, his wife, and his reindeers. I'm sure he'll have the answer." Jolly replied. Honoka looked at Nagisa's coat and got determined, "Then let's keep moving." Everyone looked at Honoka and nodded their heads, as they walked through the Sugar Plum Grove. "Do you think Nagisa will be okay?" Hikari asked Honoka. Honoka looked at her, "I don't know?"

Meanwhile back at Santa workshop. "Grr, where are they!? They're supposed to be back by now!" Krampus said, being impatient. Maria noticed the herd of windagos heading back, "Sir, I'd see them." "Good," Krampus said, walking up next to her. "Did they got the big guy?" Maria looked closely, "I-I don't think so. I think they have..." Then the windago fly up to them, while holding Nagisa, who is still struggling to get free, with its claw. "Grr, that's not Santa!?" Krampus exclaimed to the windago. "LET ME GO!?" Nagisa screamed, still struggling. Then she noticed Krampus and Maria looking at her and laughed nervously, "Uh hi." "Wait, you're that precure team's leader?" Krampus told Nagisa. "Yeah, and my name is Nagisa! I take it your Krampus?" Nagisa asked angrily. "Yes," Krampus answered, then Maria walked up next to him. "And this is my partner, Maria." "Hello." Maria replied. "Partner? I thought you had those windagos?" Nagisa asked, mentioning the windagos. Krampus held her face up, "LOOK! I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU OKAY!" Nagisa growled at him, as Krampus let go of her face. "Now, I'll ask you one question. Where is Santa?" Krampus asked Nagisa. "Even if I know where he is, which I don't, I won't tell you?!" Nagisa said, angrily. Krampus growled, "Fine, have it your way." Krampus turned to Maria, "Take her to storage and make sure she doesn't escape." "Yes sir, I'll make sure she won't escape." Maria said, with a smile. Krampus motions the windago and it drops Nagisa onto the snow. Nagisa sat up and Maria went up to her, held her hands behind her back, and make her walk to the workshop. "Oww, hey!" Nagisa said, as Maria forced her towards the door. Krampus turned to the windagos, "Now go back out there and find Santa?" Then the windagos flew off, as Nagisa looked back in worry. 'Hurry girls?' Nagisa thoughted, as Maria forced her inside.

(Oh boy Nagisa has been capture and held hostage by Krampus. Will the Precure All-Stars and Jolly find Santa and save Nagisa? Find out in the next chapter. I was nervous on writing on this one but I have fun with this. If you have any suggtion on this story just let me down in the comments. Till then peace out)