chapter 7

3 minutes later, the snow monster led the group to Gingerbread lane. Once there they saw Gingerbread houses and Shops, Gingerbread men and women walking around talking, in shops preparing for something, and little Gingerbread kids playing with each other. The All-Stars looked around in aww. "Wow, look at all of that Gingerbread." Setsuna said, in aww. "Jolly?!" A voice said. Then a little deer with a red glowing nose ran up to Jolly and landed on him. "Rudolph! Oh, joyist I'm glad to see you!" Jolly explained, with a chuckle as he hugged Rudolph. “Rudolph? As in the rednosed reindeer!?” Love asked excitedly. “That’s right.” Rudolph said, as he got off of Jolly. Hikari knelt down and petted Rudolph’s head, “You're just a cutie.” Rudolph blushes at Hikari’s comment, as Pollun and Lulun jump onto Rudolph’s back. “Why does he have a rednose~popo?” Pollun asked, looking at his nose. “I really want to know that too.” Rudolph replied, with a chuckle. "Wait, Rudolph? If you're here, then?" Jolly asked. "Yes Jolly I'm here." A familiar voice said. The group looked forward and saw Santa Clause along with his wife. “Santa! Mrs. Clause! Thanks sugar cookies, you're okay.” Jolly said, happy to see Santa and his wife. “Santa!” Manatsu said, excitedly. Santa noticed the Precure All-Stars and smiled, “Precure, hoho, I’m so glad you girls came.” “Santa, why are you and Mrs. Clause here at Gingerbread lane?” Yuri asked. “Come inside, I’ll make us some hot chocolate, and we'll tell you, girls. Oh, you girls must’ve been cold up here” Mrs. Clause explained, showing them to a Gingerbread house. “Can we help? We are great cooks.” Ichika asked, mentioning her and her team. “Of course, dear.” Mrs. Clause replied, as everyone went inside the house.

Later on inside the Gingerbread, every Precure teams sat around the fireplace, while Santa sit in the chair, as Mrs. Clause and the Kira Kira a la mode team handed the Precure All-Stars their hot chocolate. "Well, when Krampus and his Windagos showed up at my workshop, they took over and held the elves prisoners." Santa explained. "But, how did you and Mrs. Clause escape?" Asumi asked, while petting Latte on her lap. "Luckily, me and my wife were able to escape with the reindeer's help of course." Santa chuckled. "But why hide here~mepo?" Mepple asked. "Well, whenever we need some alone time from work. We go here to relax," Mrs. Clause added, as a Gingerbread man handed her a spoon. "And these Gingerbread people are very nice to help us out." "Oh, and Jolly thank you for getting the Precures here." Santa told Jolly, winking at him. "Ah, thank you Santa." Jolly replied, while blushing. Honoka looked down sadly. "You're worried about Nagisa, huh Honoka?" Santa asked her. Honoka looked at Santa surprised, "How did you know?" "Well, don't forget. I'm Santa Clause, I know all and see all," Santa explained. "And I know that Krampus is trying to find me to steal my magic." “Why would Krampus need your magic?” Ellen asked. Santa nodded, “Because, with it he’ll take control of all the Christmas magic and no one will ever have  Christmas.” The Precure All-Stars looked at each other in worry. “But what about Nagisa? What will Krampus do with her?” Honoka asked in a worried voice. “I do not know, dear. But don’t give up hope just yet.” Santa reassures Honoka.

Suddenly, they heard roaring outside of the house. Then one of the Gingerbread men came in worried. “Santa!? One of the windagos found the village!” the Gingerbread man said in a panic. “Oh dear!” Mrs. Clause said, worried. “We’ll handle the windago. Santa, you and your wife stay in.” Hikaru told Santa, as the Precure All-Stars headed outside. But Hana stop and handed Mrs. Clause Hugtan, “Mrs. Clause, can you keep an eye on Hugtan Please?” “Of Course dear, she’s so cute.” Mrs. Clause replied, cuddling Hugtan. Hugy!” Hugtan said happliy, as Hana ran off outside.

Once outside, the Precure All-Stars saw the windago flying around, roaring, scaring every gingerbread people away, while the gingerbread guards tried to fight off the creature, but the windago swept them away. “How did the windago find this place?!” Akane asked, surprised. “I don’t know,” Ayumi replied, then the windago noticed them and growled at them. “Uh oh!” The windago then uses its claw to swipe out some icicles and towards the Precure All-Stars. “ICICLES!” Erika screamed, as the teams moved out the way and the icicles hit the gingerbread wall, but one icicle hit Saki’s coat against the wall. “SAKI RUN!?” Mai shouted, worrying for her friend. “I”M TRYING, BUT MY COAT IS STUCK!” Saki screamed, trying to get her coat free. She then noticed the Windago heading towards her, so she took off her coat quickly and move quickly, as the windago stop at the wall. “HURRY SAKI~LAPI!” Flappy screamed. Saki moved quickly, as the windago chased her down. She then noticed a Gingerbread child in the middle of the path and looked back to see the windago coming in closer. “LOOK OUT!?” Saki shouted, as she moved the child out of the way and put her on the side of the path, but the windago grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up in the air. “SAKI!?” Mai screamed. “LET ME GO!?” Saki shouted, struggling to get free, as the windago flies off to head off to take her to Krampus. The All-Stars looked shocked, first Nagisa was captured and now Saki is captured.

(Oh boy, now Saki is captured and being taken to Krampus. What will the All-Stars do? Find out in the next chapter. In the next chapter, Krampus has a plan for the two Cure leaders. Till then peace out)