The Desire

March 10, 2020

Evening Time

Everything in Anuseena's room is colored with colorful gulal while their clothes are scattered on the floor of the room

"Umm..." Haseena moans softly as hot breath touches her cleavage.Suddenly she feels a heaviness on her waist.

Haseena opens her eyelids which are feeling heavy due to the headache. As she opens her eyes, she finds Anubhav sleeping in front of her eyes, wrapping her in his arms while they were covered under the quilt. Her lips twisted into a sweet smile but realization soon hit her when she felt his skin against hers.She keeps trembling hand on Anubhav's chest and her eyes remain wide open.

Haseena (in mind)- ya allah yeh kaise ho gya.."aap hume bahot achhi lagti hai.." (intoxicated Anubhav words echoes) kya sach mein Hero ne humse kaha tha ki hum unhe achhi lagti hai..(she looks at Anubhav innocent face) aapne sach mein humse woh sab kaha tha ya phir woh sab ek mirage tha jo bhi hoga hoga bahot khubsurat (she gently rubs her thumb on his lips), par hume Hero ko batayenge kaise ki hum dono aisi halat mein kaise hai aur agar Hero ko hum par believe nhi hua phir hum kya karenge...(her mind starts asking questions to herself) nhi hume jaldi kuch karna padega....(she was about to gets up but suddenly she notices that Anubhav is waking up so she closes her eyes).

Anubhav-Hamara sar..(he squeezed his eyes but soon opens his eyes in amazement as he feels the warmth of her soft skin against his body).

He found Haseena sleeping beside him, while his right hand was holding tightly to her waist. He quickly back away from her.

"Hume aapke isi reaction ki ummeed thi Hero..!"

Anubhav(in mind)-yeh sab kaise..."I LOVE YOU HASEENA...." (his words shocks him) nhi hum yeh nhi kah sakte...par kyu nhi kah sakte, pyaar to karte ho Haseena se (his heart says to him) pyaar khud ki seema paar karna aur kiski ka fayada uthana nhi ho sakta..ab hum kaise samana karenge Haseena ka aur kaise batayenge ki humne unke nashe mein hone ka fayda nhi uthaya...(guilty feeling)

He looks at Haseena with guilty eyes and plants a soft kiss on her forehead, mumbling sorry to her. He gets down from the bed, covers her properly and then goes to the bathroom.

He looks in the mirror and gets another huge shock seeing hickey and nail marks on his chest and front shoulders.

"I want you Hero..."(Haseena's soft voice echoes in his mind). "I want you too Haseena, I want you to be mine forever..." (His own words surprise him). Soon he gets some blur flashbacks like kissing his wife, removing her jewelry and dress and lifting her in his arms. He can clearly feel that his desires have forced him to cross his limits.

Here, Haseena opens her eyes.

Haseena-Hero ne humse sorry kyu bola..kahin unhe guilty feel toh nhi ho raha hai ki...(she slaps her forehead) hoga hi bewakoof kyunki bhaang wali thandai pehle tumne pi thi...par Hero nashe mein kaise unhone toh bhaang nhi pi thi..Purvi...(she gritted her teeth)

Flashback (Yesterday)

"Good Morning Hero...!" Haseena wished Anubhav, streching her arms.

"Good Morning...!" Anubhav wished her back, rolling his shirt sleeves.

Haseena-aaj toh chhutti hai phir itni subah aap ready kyu ho rahe hai...(she asked questionably).

Anubhav-hume ek important kaam se bahar jaa rahe hai, raat tak wapas aa jayenge...(he said with a smile and adjusted his clothes for the last time).