The Movie..🥀

Continues from  the previous part

"Ab band bhi kariye apna kaam aur thoda aaram kar lijiye...!" Anubhav said to his wife who is busy with her work.

Haseena-abhi nhi Hero, kal bahot important meeting hai hamare investors ke saath agar sab kuch thek raha toh next month hi hum apna naya product launch kar denge market mein....

Anubhav-hume laga tha ki hamare wapas aane par kisi ko khushi hogi par ab lag raha hai hum nhi aate toh hi behtar tha...(he said, covering himself with a comforter).

Haseena-hume khushi hai aapke aane ki bas das minute dijiye aap hume phir hum apni khushi zaahir hi bhi kar dete hai...(her fingers are working fast on her laptop keyboard).

Anubhav-hmm...

After 10 minutes, Haseena kept her laptop aside and quickly lay down on the bed and hugged Anubhav's chest.

Haseena-aa gaye hum...(smiling).

Anubhav-par ab hume neend aa rahi hai....(covering his face).

Haseena-aise kaise neend aa rahi hai (she too cover her face), abhi hamari baatein adhuri hai...

Anubhav-kal subah baat kar lenge....

Haseena-par hume abhi karna hai...(looking into his eyes).

Anubhav-aise mat dekhiye hamari aankhon mein...warna samsya ho jayegi aapke liye...(he said flirtatiously, tucking her free hair behind her ear).

Haseena-kaisi samsya...(acts innocently).

Anubhav-bholi toh aap hai nhi isliye banane ki koshish bhi mat kariye...

Haseena-toh jo hum hai wahi ban jate hai...(she said smiling, covering his lips by her palm).

He looked at her hand and then her, she smiled at him and then kissed dorsal side of her palm, maintaining their eye lock.

Anubhav removes her hand from his lips which she always puts when she wants to kiss him.

Her eyes fall on his action, she is surprised because in the last two years he has never done this. After his confession (not love confession) he gave her all rights to be his wife but both never became intimate except that Holi day incident, but Haseena sometimes kiss him like this Anubhav and he never stops her.

Haseena's PoV

"No it's not real.... Am I dreaming this (his hand wraps her waist) No his touch is real... Ya Allah what's happening to me... I know that he loves me... yes i remember everything about our special day because of a  movie  which I watched that day but he never in his senses confessed his love again, I asked him about the confession he denied and said he didn't know what I was saying, he didn't remember anything, I burst into his arms after hearing his lie, yes for the first time after my parents death I cried in front of a person...no he is not a common man, he is my husband..my love and crying in his arms is also my right.

At that moment he held my face in his palms and kissed my eyes to stop the tears that were ruining my kajal *giggles* yes he said he likes my kohl eyes and he touched my forehead with his lips giving me a deep kiss, saying that he could not bear the tears in my eyes. At that moment I realized that he loves me but there is a reason which is preventing him from expressing his love. He asked me to start a new journey with friendship which I accepted because "Pyaar har baar bol kar batana zaroori nhi hota kai baar aankhon se dil ki baat ko bayan kar diya jata hai...waise bhi I have full faith in my love that one day he Will accept his love for me...🥀