Thank You

So this story ends and I am very thankful to the readers who tolerate 🤭 this story from beginning to end and gave their valuable comments which kept me motivated to write more and more interesting parts.

I am heartily grateful to the readers who have always supported me with their responses warna some readers are still be like " Comment nhi karenge toh kya fark padega"  Fark padega because  I am a non-professional writer, I want feedback from my readers who are reading my stories, but as usual some people took a vow not to comment on Atiwak's story.

If you all read the teaser of the story then you saw that some scenes are still missing and some questions are still unanswered which were supposed to be answered in the epilogue but after seeing the response to the last part I dropped the idea (gin kar 30 readers ne comment kiya hai).

I want to ask one question to all, if you have read the story from beginning to end then last part mein sirf ek Feedback dene mein kya jata hai aap sabka? I know you all are busy in your personal life so you don't comment on every part, I accept it but last part par sirf itna batane mein ki aapko kya pasand aaya kya nhi aaya hai, mein kya jata hai aap sabka sivaye ek minute ke?

Honestly I starts writing the epilogue after updating the last part because I want to end it forever because mere dimag ka bharosa nhi hai kab ghuma aur kab  second season likhne ka bhoot chadh gya but ab main kabhi kisi bhi story ka season 2 nhi likhne wali because I write in flow on the demand of the people, but later those same people become silent readers (sirf meri stories ke liye hi) ..and  I don't want it to ruin this story the way other stories have flopped.

I know itna likhne ka koi fayda nhi hai kyunki you all going to ignore it like as always you did.

So here I am ending my boring thank you note and honestly you all are  going to comments after reading this (whose chances are less) please don't because ab koi fayda nhi.

[Ek mahine ya uske baad yeh story padhne walon ke liye nhi hai, aap sab kar sakte ho comment, kyunki mujhe comments padhne mein maza aata hai🤭]

Once again thank you so much for your support and love, I am forever grateful to you who are always with me. ❤

And check out my new story Mohra (jiske hint message board par itne din se de rahi thi 🤭)

Thank you so much 🤗

~Atiwak...🥀