Anubhooti ❤

Continues from the previous part..

In the hall of their decorated house, two police officers were standing with bowed head while a crowd of people are talking all kinds of things but their words are suppressed by the painful cry of a mother and a father is totally become numb, hearing the death News of his only son, Yes....they lost their Anubhav, their only son and reason of smile, but in all this Haseena is sitting lifeless near the Mandap dressed as a bride...His bride.

Her numb eyes stare relentlessly at the corpse lying on the floor in front of her, unable to believe that her love has left her alone.

"Hum maafi chahte hai par yahin sach hai...yeh inke paas se inka wallet mila jisse inki pehachan ho payi...!" The police forward Anubhav's wallet towards Baba but he didn't heard them.

"Singh sir...!" Another officer called Baba.

Baba-Anu wahan gaya hi kyu tha...(he asked blankly).

"Hume inke paas se yeh bhi mila (they gives a box to him) shayad yeh kisi ke liye kharidne gaye the...!" The officer said.

Baba looks at the box and then Haseena who is lying unconscious on the floor.

Baba-Haseena....(he quickly went to her).

"Aunty ji...!" Purvi grabs maa shoulders before she fainted.

Two months later..

"Haseena kuch toh kha lo...!" Maa forward a morsel to her.

Haseena-hamara man nhi hai...

Baba-aise kaise man nhi hai, chup chaap breakfast karo...(sternly).

Haseena-sacchi Baba hamara man nhi kar raha hai...(she said with pleading eyes).

Maa-tabiyat toh theek hai na tumhari...(worriedly).

Haseena-ha....(before she could complete her words her mouth fills with saliva, she quickly runs to the bathroom).

Maa Baba looked at each other worriedly.

Maa-Singh sahab aap please doctor ko bula lijiye, bete ko toh hum pehle hi kho chuke hai ab beti ko khone ka dard hum nhi sah sakte...(emotionally).

Baba-aap shant ho jaiye, hum bulate hai doctor ko....

A few hours later....

"Haseena theek toh hai na doctor?" Maa asked worriedly.

The doctor smiles at them and says

"Congrats Mr & Mrs. Singh aapki bahu maa banane wali hai..!" The doctor tells Maa and Baba about Haseena's pregnancy, which gives them a reason to live their lives again.

Maa and Baba gets surprised to heard the news.

Maa-Aap sach kah rahi hai na Doctor...(maa asked as she could not believe that her fate was giving her happiness after snatching her son from her).

"Ji...par aap dono jante hai ki aapke bete ki maut ke baad inki kya halat rahi hai..theek se diet na lene aur trauma se bahar na nikal paane ki wajah se Haseena ji is waqt physically aur mentally dono tarah se bahot weak hai isliye aapko unka jyada dhyan rakhna padega warna kuch bhi ho sakta hai, kuch bhi...!"

Baba-Aap chinta mat kariye hum apni beti ka achhe se dhyan rakhenge... (Baba said, caressing Haseena's hair, who is sleeping on the bed).

"Har haan koshish kariyega ki yeh akele na rahe kyunki jis halaat se yeh guzar rahi hai usme yeh good news bhi kaisa asar karegi inke upar hum nhi jante...positive ya negative dono effects hone ke chances hai isliye be careful....!" Doctor warned them about her pre delivery trauma and depression.