The Unknown

Ally 

Today is Olivia’s party, she said it wasn’t a formal type party, just a wear whatever type thing. But for Olivia that means guys in suits and the girls in dresses. So I decided to wear a simple black dress and little black heels.

It’s around 4pm and the party doesn’t start till 8pm so i went to go take a shower. When i got into my bathroom i heard someone knock on my door. I walked out of the bathroom and to the door, when I opened it I saw Her standing there.

“What are you doing here” 

“Making sure you weren’t lying to me and going to the party anyways”

‘’Well i wasn’t lying, i’m go out with some friends instead since someone wanted to be bossy and tell me what to do” i really hope he can’t tell i’m lying

“Good, you better not be lying to me Ally”

Fuck. he knows i’m lying 

“I’m not Asher, now please leave so i can get ready” i say and he nods then turns and walks down to his car

I shut the door and go take a shower. After my shower I blow dry my hair then curl my hair, I go put my dress on and do a little makeup. It’s only 7pm so i sit down on my couch and watch tv. After a few minutes I hear someone knocking on my door, this time it’s hard, and very loud. I get up and open the door, but I don't see anyone.

“Oh you gotta be kidding me” I said to myself and shut the door. I stand by the door and wait for them to knock again, after a few seconds they start banging on the door again. I open it and see someone dressed in all black.

“Why do you keep banging on my door” i say to them 

“Hello '' I wave my hand at them but they never look up at me, they keep their head down. “Who are you? '' I say but yet again I get no response. “Okay goodbye” I shut the door and go back onto the couch. I don’t hear anymore knocks so hopefully they left and hopefully they never come back. I have no idea who that person is. 

It’s now 7:45 so I get up and go to leave. I lock my door and walk to my car, I put in the address Olivia sent me. I start driving and the location is in the woods. I've been driving for about 5 minutes and all I've seen is trees. I hope she isn’t trying to kill me. Is that why Asher didn’t want me to go? Is Olivia planning on killing me? 

“Gosh, Ally stop it,'' I say to myself. I always think of the worst for every situation. Olivia wouldn’t do that, I need to stop thinking this way. I see a house with a thousand cars parked around it, it's a beautiful house and it's huge. I find a place to park and get out. I see a couple people standing outside. They all look at me with weird faces. Well I guess tonights going to be fun, not even inside and people are already giving me weird looks.

I walk inside and see so many people. Gosh how many people does Olivia know? As I'm walking around some of the people in here are staring at me, looking at me like I'm food or something. 

I walk into the kitchen and see a couple guys with drinks in their hand, I was hoping one of them was Asher. Where is he? Maybe he didn’t come. Well now tonights going to be boring.

One of the guys notice me standing there and gets up and walks over to me, his friend gets up and follows him to me

“Well hello, what are you doing here” he says standing very close to me. Does no one in this town know what personal space is? I back up a little from him but he moves with me and gets closer. 

“Olivia invited me, do you know where she is?” i say feeling very uncomfortable and trying to back up from him but he keeps moving closer and his friend goes behind me to stop me from moving anymore.