The Unknown

Ally

it's been 8 days since i told him to leave.

8 days sitting at home rotting away.

8 days of not going to work.

"Fuck me" i said to myself, looking through my closet trying to find an outfit to wear.

Olivia had been messaging me but i never responded, till last night. I told her i have been sick and wasn't able to call her. She believed me and asked if i could come in today.

I guess Asher hasn't told them yet. I wonder why. He said that his family and himself would leave if i told him too.

And i did. I told him to leave. I wanted him gone. I still do. I want nothing to do with him, he's dangerous, he's a killer, he would kill me the first second he could. I want him gone, away from me and out of my life.

"No you don't" i said to myself. I really don't want him gone.

As crazy as i sound, i want him to stay. I want him here with me, i'm a fool, but for him i'd gladly be known as one.

The pitiful human who wants a vampire to be her's, the living loving the dead, the poor girl who craves a man she told to go away and never come back.

"God, why me" I said in my head before grabbing the shirt i had been digging for. i put on my clothes and went to go out the door when my phone rang.

I grabbed it hoping to see his name pop up, but it wasn't, it was the 'She Devil' herself.

My mother

"Hello mom" i said answering the call

"Ally, my dear daughter" my mother said. God what does she want, the sound of her voice just tells me that either someone died or i'm about to get an earful of how much of a disgrace i am.

"What mother, i'm going to be late for work"

"Work" she sounded shocked and
annoyed

"Yes mom work, if you'd listen to anything i say, you'd know i've been working at a bakery for the past month" my mother laughed a little at what i said, she never cared for anything i did or said, especially if it didn't involve her getting money

"Well well, Ally, i see you're still as disrespectful as always"

"What do you want mom" i was getting very annoyed at her, i'm already late and she's making matters worse.

"You're coming home next weekend, your brothers will be here and i expect you to be as well, we're going to have a family dinner, that's if you actually want to be apart of our family, you did move away from us after all, i guess we're just so awful aren't we?"

My lord this women sure does know how to get under your skin. She's always been the best at it. I'd love to see my brothers and possibly my dad, but my mother, hell no, i'd rather kill half of Seattle then go home for a weekend.

"Yeah sure whatever mom, i don't know i'll see"  i decided not to piss her off, no matter how bad i wanted too, i kept the peace, said goodbye and hung up the phone.

I got to work almost 30 minutes late, when i opened the doors Olivia immediately ran up to me and started hugging me really tight.

"Hi, Olivia"

"Ally, Oh my goodness, are you okay? what did you have? are you feeling better? are you sure you want to work?" Jesus this women was a mess. why is she so worried about me?