The Unknown

Ally

I'm walking through the woods. It's cold and raining. The rain is harshly hitting my skin, but I'm so calm. The way the rain slams onto my skin and wets my body, calms me. 

Walking through the trees, passing broken limbs and leaves dying from the freezing weather. I stop and look, look into the darkness. Nothing there's nothing here. Why am I even here? 

The sound of leaves crunching stops my thoughts and I turn my head to the sound. The sound starts getting closer and I hear more leaves crunching from every direction. My fight or flight kicked in and I chose flight. I took off, running as fast as I possibly could. Whoever was there is right behind me, their footsteps getting closer to me as I pass the sea of trees and darkness.

I keep running and hope I find my way out of these woods, but it feels like a maze. Everywhere I turn looks the same and the darkness from the midnight sky doesn't help. I'm a mouse and this person is a cat.... The cat and mouse game....

I don't stop, i keep running

Run Ally 

Run

Run

Run

Don't stop

Don't stop running 

I keep repeating this in my head, running as fast as I can. The harsh cold air stings in my lungs with every breath I take. Whoever is chasing me stopped, I no longer hear their footsteps rushing behind me. I stop and look around, trying to figure a way out. 

I freeze when I feel someone behind me. I don't move. I don't speak. I just stand there, praying to whatever god is, that they have some type of mercy on me. 

"Turn around Ally, i won't hurt you"

Asher. It's Asher, but it doesn't sound like him. The energy isn't the same either. It's dark and evil. 

I turn and there he stands. Towering over me. His face is hard to see in the dark, but his eyes...

His eyes are bright red....

"Asher" I say to him as he leans in closer to me and whispers in my ears. 

"Don't scream my love, it'll only hurt for a minute" he says and before i can say anything he puts his face in my neck. I scream as I feel an unspeakable sharp pain in my neck. He holds me to him and I feel my body slowly start giving out. My screams fade into the darkness, the rain falling on both of us. 

I no longer feel anything, my body has stopped working. My heart has stopped beating. The blood in my body has been drained and he. He is the one who did it. 

He has killed me.....

I shot up in the bed with a scream, putting my hand on my heart, I felt it beating, fast, very fast. 

It was just a nightmare. He didn't kill me. It was only a dream, but what if that dream turns into a reality. The look on his face won't leave my mind, his eyes redder than blood, the way he sunk his fangs in my skin and drained me. Drained my life away. 

I can't let this become a reality. He has to go. He needs to go now...

I get out of my bed, not caring about how I look. I know I look a mess, but that doesn't matter. I get in my car and drive to his house. I pull into his driveway and thankfully his car is here. I get out and run to his door, I start banging on it. 

"God damn, what the fu- Ally" he says opening the door, he looked pissed but when he saw me his face softened and now he looks concerned 

"You need to leave now, I can't do this Asher, I want you to leave" I say to him. He looks heartbroken after hearing those words

"Okay, if that's what you want, goodbye Ally'' he looks me in the eyes. His eyes were full of sadness and sorrow. I can't help but think that this was a mistake, but I can't let him hurt me.

He shuts the door and I start walking back to my car. I keep in and immediately start crying, i want him but i can't, i just can't. I start the car and drive home. 

Asher

She wants me to leave. I should have known she wouldn't have wanted me to stay, but everything in my soul wanted her too. 

I should've stayed away from her. If only i did

I broke almost everything in my house after I saw her pull out my driveway. Everything in me hoped she'd turn around and come back. I felt something so strong for her, I haven't felt this way in years, the last girl shattered me, broke me into so many different pieces then left me to pick them up myself, and I did. I picked up every fucking piece and put myself back together. And just when I wanted to love someone again, I fell for a human. 

Someone with a beating heart. A soul. Color to their skin. Someone who isn't a monster

A beautiful girl with the most beautiful green eyes and the perfect everything. She is perfect and she deserves so much better. She deserves happiness and a simple easy life. I've already almost gotten her hurt, being around her will only bring more danger.  And i'm afraid she may be the death of me. Or i will be the death of her..

How could someone so full of life, be with someone like me?

I've killed, i still do. I'm a vampire, i wasn't made for love....

I was made for death and distruction

I have to do what she told me to do. I have to leave and never come back.....

______________________________________________________________________________________