3

Sometimes, Percy wondered if some people had a weird sense of humor that some of them would try to hijack a plane with a storm brewing.

"Everybody put your hands up!" A person suddenly shouted with a gun in his hand and a ski mask over his head, which is honestly useless since they could just watch back the footage of the guy entering the plane before he wore a ski mask. The passengers on board were surprised and some started to panic.

A stewardess tried to intervene. "Sir, please put the gun down." She said in a panicked voice.

"Shut up!" The person said, his gun aimed at her. "I want to talk to your captain,"

The stewardess nodded shakily. "I-I'll bring you to him,"

"My friend will watch over the other cabin." He warned. "So if anyone tries anything funny, I'll shoot their brains out."

Everyone was trembling with fear, but not Percy. He just sighed. This was annoying. The stewardess came back and told the idiot to follow her to the cockpit. As they were about to walk past, Percy stood up with his cane.

"What are you doing?" A man who was sitting next to him whispered. "You're going to get us all killed!"

Percy winked at him before he walked toward where the hijacker had gone. He found him in the next cabin, his gun was at the back of the stewardess. Another person was standing on the other side of the plane, wearing an identical ski mask and holding a gun.

When the other one saw Percy, he shouted. "Hey!" Then he aimed his gun at Percy. "What do you think you're doing?!"

The first guy turned around and saw Percy, then aimed his gun at him. Now, two guns were aimed at him.

"Hey, I'm just here to talk," Percy said with calm and composure.

"Get back to your seat!"

Percy looked between them both. "I'll just get straight to the point. It'll be easier for both of us if you guys surrender,"

The second one laughed. "Who do you think you are, dumbass?!"

"Trust me, I don't want to hurt you guys either. But if you guys aren't giving me a choice, I'll have to-"

The first one fired his gun. Out of pure instinct, Percy ducked. Everything seemed to move in slow motion for Percy, but it must've been his adrenaline. As the bullet sailed over his head, he swiped his cane so the stick hit the back of the bullet. He then used the bullet's own momentum to change its direction and send it back at the one who fired.

The bullet hit the first man straight in the leg. The guy yowled in pain and crumpled to the floor. Without wasting any time, he rolled towards where the man was, grabbed his gun, and pinned his hand behind him with his knee.

"Wrong move," Percy muttered. He aimed the gun he took at the second guy, who was staring at him in disbelief.

"H-How did you do that?" The guy grunted as he struggled uselessly under Percy.

Percy smirked. "You don't want to know. So what's it gonna be?" Percy turned towards the second guy. "Are you gonna drop your gun or do you want to end up like your buddy?"

The man was trembling as he aimed his gun now at Percy. The passengers were now shuffling nervously, bracing themselves for whatever that's going to happen.

"S-Shut up!"

"Here's the deal," Percy said. "I'm gonna count to three. In that time, you're gonna drop your gun, or you're gonna walk out of here with a bullet in your head,"

"Don't fuck with me!"

"One,"

"Stop!"

"Two,"