8

The trio of Percy, Zoe and Bianca were now standing right in front of the Empire State Building while people passed them by.

"You have got to be kidding me." Percy grumbled. "Is a relic really up there on Olympus?"

Not all the way up, Gaia said. Somewhere between Olympus and the Earth.

"There's nothing between the two except thin air." Percy pointed out.

You'd be surprised.

"Huh,"

"What's wrong?" Bianca asked.

"Gaia said the relic is between Olympus and the Earth."

"Um, what?"

"Oh, so you mean the lower sky," Zoe said as if it was obvious. Bianca and Percy stared at her, looking for an explanation. "You guys don't know about it?" Bianca and Percy shook their heads. "You know how the Greek pantheon has the God of Upper Air, right?"

Bianca nodded while Percy shook his head. Percy tend to not store that kind of information since, well, it doesn't help.

Zoe sighed. "Aether is the Primordial of the Upper Sky. In our skies, there are two parts. One is the upper sky, which is where Olympus is. The other is the lower sky, which is meant for mortals."

Percy stared at her blankly. "Uh-huh."

Bianca chuckled while Zoe rolled her eyes. "In short, there is something between Olympus and the Earth. The only question is how do we get there."

"You know all this stuff but you don't know how to get there?" Percy asked. Zoe hit him on the arm.

"It's not like you can get an Uber there. Plus, it's no place for mortals. From what Lady Artemis told me, the lower sky contains the strongest winds known to man. It'll be impossible for us to go there." Zoe explained.

"But aren't we immortal?" Bianca gestured at both Zoe and herself.

"Partially," Zoe said. "Besides, it's not about being immortal. Only someone with the strength of a god can withstand those winds. Even some minor gods struggled against those winds."

"What kind of winds are we talking about?" Percy asked.

"The kind that creates climate changing, catastrophic hurricane. The kind of wind that's equivalent to Typhon's strength. The kind that as soon as you walk into it, your skin will be peeled off of your body." Zoe explained.

Percy gulped. "So it's a strong wind." Percy said nervously. "Got it."

"Even if we somehow made it through all that, it's most likely guarded by Aeolus, the Master of Winds." Zoe said.

"Ah, can't forget about that." The more Percy hears about the place, the more he is unsure about getting the relic. "So, any ideas?"

Bianca sighed. "I have one, but you won't like it."

Line Break

Lucia made it to Camp Half-Blood without any problems. You'd think that having the aura of someone like Poseidon would attract the attention of all kinds of monsters, but surprisingly nothing went near them.

Maybe it was for the fact that Poseidon had took the time to send his daughter there personally.

Chiron was waiting in front of the Big House along with Mr D as Poseidon and Lucia walked over there. You wouldn't know that the man was Poseidon with his Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirt, but the golden trident gave it away.

"Lord Poseidon," Chiron bowed in his centaur form while Dionysus just yawned.

"Fresh meat, Uncle?" Dionysus asked with boredom.