Setting the scene

So, your older  sister (Stacy) is dating this guy your  age (She's 26, he's 23). And his name is Aki. You and Aki are mutual friends, in fact you sort of like him but he's with your sister so he's definitely off limits.
One day you were on a road trip with her, your younger sister (Agatha) and Aki. It was awful, they wouldn't stop arguing.
"I want to go to McRonaldo's" Stacy whines.
"Well that's too unhealthy we should go to Green Gods Cavern and eat there" Aki suggests.
"That place only sells salad. Frcking hell you are so annoying" Stacy insults.
He doesn't  answer, he just rolls his eyes and turns to you and asks "what do you think (insert name)? you have good taste".
"Uhh well I think we should make a compromise and go to Nacho Bell" you decide.
They both look at you in an annoyed manner.
"So we all don't know where to eat...great" Aki points out.
"It's your fault, we couldve just eaten at McRonaldo's" Stacy complains, she's really starting to get on your nerves as well as Akis.
"It's always my fault though isn't it"
Aki says quietly but with some attitude.
" You know Stacy, you're sort of being rude" you vocalise, feeling the need to tell your sister off.
Stacy gives you that death stare that shuts you up immediately.
"Thank you (insert name)"
Aki smiles at you, it makes your heart flutter so you look down to hide your emotions.
"You know what, I don't mind going to Nacho Bell"
Your face lights up as soon as his words came out, Stacy annoyingly holds the wheel and gives in, letting go a big sigh of annoyance.
"Fine, Nacho Bell it is" She announces.

So you all eat at Nacho Bell.
At Nacho Bell, Stacy said something to Aki and they both went in the same toilet
...you felt uncomfortable to think about what they were doing in there.
You make a gagging gesture to your other sister Agatha, she laughed and agreed. But oh did you wish that was you instead of Stacy.
So you all went back in the car. Aki and Stacy seemed more happy with each other- I wonder why- you think to yourself sarcastically.
"(insert name), you like churros right?"
He asks as he hands you the pack he didn't get to finish because instead he was fondling with Stacy in the toilets.
" Yea, thanks" you say as you receive them and eat some whilst you share the rest with younger sister, Agatha .