With A Devil

Writers note; OMG I FORGOT TO ADD THIS PAGE AAAAAAAAA

"Eric..." You pount, disappointed that your boyfriend was literally the devil the whole time and he wants to kill you.
"Yea sorry baby I was meant to tell you but you wouldn't have wanted to date  me so, now you die" He declared, smirking at you.
He looked so different, his skin was red, his hair was an even deeper red, he really did look like a devil.
"Not on my watch" Aki stated, he's not going to let anything happen to you.
Aki swerves the car to get Eric off, but he wasn't budging.
"GET OFF ERIC" You scream.
Eric punches through the front window, glass pierced through the air and Akis skin. It's as if you were seeing things in slow motion, you watched as a shard slit his cheek not noticing that a shard cut into your cheek aswell.
"FUCK, MY CAR" Aki yells in annoyance, he couldn't care less about his cut up bleeding face, he just got his car cleaned earlier on that day, now He has to get a new car? Great.

However, Eric was smart and the punching thing was just a diversion since he punched through your side of the car and grabbed you by the neck.
"Thanks for powering me up mami, god you women are so easy" He creepily whispered into your ears. Great, he's sexist too.
You fight back, punching and biting but his grip on your neck got even tighter, he seemed to like seeing you struggle, maybe it turned him on or something.
Aki aggresively unbuckles his seatbelt and rips Eric's hands away from you. You manage to breath as soon as he did. You had a cough attack. Aki grabbed you and shouted "RUN, GET HIM AS FAR AS POSSIBLE " as he pushed you (with care) out of the car. You run, Eric chaotically follows, he's much faster than you, he's catching up on you. "COME ON MAMI HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SESSION" he screeched.
You throw a random bin at him and shout "NO WAY WE ARE DONE ERIC, IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" you yell.
"Damn it, I was hoping we could be together forever" he pouts.
"Well I wasn't" you say.
"Damn that really hurts my non existant heart" he whines.
You stop running, you have an idea. He was caught off guard, he wasn't expecting you to stop. He stops too. "Actually Eric..." you say.
"Yes" he answers.
You turn around to face him. You quickly glance at Aki and he gave you some sort of signal to get out of the way. Then you glance back at Eric.
"I like the thought of myself dancing with the devil" you say. Very funny.
"Oh really?" He asks flirtatiously. You take a step back and nod. You looked at Aki again, he gave you a thumbs up. Not even a second passed and a giant fox came out of nowhere, devouring Eric. You jumped onto a random dumpster out of fear of the giant fox. You groaned in relief and fear and confusion.
The giant fox started speaking.
"Should I go now?" It said. Making you scream in a confused surprise.
"Yes you can go" Aki says as he runs up to you. You look at him in a terrified way.
"AKI I-I WHAT- I ALMOST DIED" you panic as you flap your hands around like a duck, you seriously don't know what to do, you were having a mini panic attack. Your boyfriend turned into a devil and tried to kill you then a giant fox ate him.
"Its ok, it's ok, you're safe now" He reassures as he calms you down, holding your hands.
"Your face?!" You panic as his cuts stream with blood from the glass shards.
"I'm ok, Im ok" he reassures. You can't seem to calm down.
"Aki, I cant calm down, I-I dont know what to do" you quiver quickly, your scared you're  going to get a heartattack.
He just hugs you and tells you to breathe.
"Its ok, im here, you're ok."
Suddenly you get an adrenaline rush, you realise it's now or never in this world especially with all these devils.
"AKI" you shout.
"Yes?" He answers confused at why your shouting, he's literally hugging you.
"I LOVE YOU" you blurt out.