In The Dark

You go back in, shower and get changed into your pyjamas. "Aki,  wheres the foldable mattress thingy?" you ask.
"oh yea, I'll sort that out for you"

He sorts it out for you and you both go to bed.
"Night" He shouts from his room
"Night" you shout back.
You then go to sleep but you struggle to sleep.
You toss and turn and eventually fall into a slumber.

Suddenly you wake up in a cold sweat as a result from a horrendous nightmare you just had. You get up, gulp down a glass of water and try to go back to sleep, but you're so paranoid that you flinch at every little noise. *tick tock, tick tock* the sound of the clock drives you crazy, you decide to go into Akis room. You open the door slowly and as steadily as you can yet it still somehow manages to creek slightly. Luckily, the creek did not wake Aki up. You gracefully walk into his room and stand by the door staring at his dark figure. The glimpse of light coming from the gap in the door was the only thing allowing you to see in his pitch black room.
He laid peacefully on his side, you could hear him breathing softly onto his pillow. He was in a deep sleep and you really didn't want to disturb him. You decided that you were going to let him sleep and just deal with your paranoia. You then determinely tiptoed out of his room. *Creek* the floor went after about 4 steps making you squeak in fear. You then bumped into the edge of the door. "ouch!" You say in agony as you hold onto your injured nose and try your best not to scream in pain. But your 'ouch' was enough to slightly wake Aki up. "*grunt* Denji get out" he mumbles, you can't really tell what he just said, you think he said something about Benji. Whose Benji? "Aki?" You say unsure if he was awake or just half asleep. He turned his fatigued body to face you, his eyes struggling to open but they do to look at you, he cant tell if it's you, he just hopes it's not Denji. "Are you awake?" You ask quietly. "Yea" he responds with that raspy 'just woke up' voice. You feel guilty for waking him up so you decide to tell him to go back to sleep. "Ok uh...sorry for waking you...go back to sleep" you demand as you start stepping out of the room. As you walk out, you hear a little voice say "Is everything ok?". You stop and say "Yea everything's ok, go back to sleep, I feel bad".
"Its fine come back, Im awake" he states. You can hear his sheets shuffling around. You peak your head into his room and he's sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Nooo Aki, I'm fine go back to sleep" you whine, feeling guilty. "Ill go back to sleep, after you tell me why you woke me up" he mumbles.
"...I had a bad dream" you admit. "Oh, are you paranoid?" He asks. "Yea..." You answer.
"Well um...you can stay in here if you want, if anything scares you I'm right here, I'll protect you"