On A Bin

"HEARING THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY" He shouts.
"YAY" you cheer.
"UH SINCE WE'RE JUST SHOUTING SHIT, I LOVE YOU TOO" he yells.
"I ACCIDENTALLY SET YOUR PACK OF CIGS ON FIRE BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING WITH THE LIGHTER, BUT I TOLD YOU STACY TOOK THEM SO IM SORRY I LIED TO YOU" You admit something you did a month or so ago.
"NICE, I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SAY I NEED A CIGARETTE" He responds, your relieved he doesn't seem to care about his cigs ending up in flames a month ago.
"ILL BUY YOU A PACK, BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME" You suggest.
"I APPRECIATE THAT ILL BUY YOU A DRINK" he suggests too.
"ILL NEED 10" you exaggerate.
"YOU'VE GOT IT, LETS STOP SHOUTING AT EACHOTHER" he announces.
"OK- I MEAN- ok" you stutter.
"Ahahaha you're so cute"
"I am? Maybe not right now" you argue.
"Don't put yourself down like that, you sitting on a fucking bin, is the hottest thing I've ever seen."
You burst out laughing at his remark. You both laugh out loud for ages before finally sorting out your situation. You are at a walking distance from your house but you don't feel like going back there and hearing Stacy doing it with Jonathan.

Aki called a tow truck and you got towed to Akis apartment place.
Aki and you thank the guy. You go inside and just crash on his sofa. He crashes on you.
"*groan* you're  heavy" You whine.
"Sorry" he apologises as he rolls of you and *thud* hits the floor.
"Oh my gosh what're you doing hahaha are you ok?" You laugh.
"I like the floor" He pretends.
"You dork ahaha" You tease.
He looks up at you and says "At least I wasn't sat on a bin for 10 minutes".
"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID I LOOKED HOT!" you protest.
He laughed and got up.
"Thats because you did, you dork" he mimics the way you say 'dork'.
A Few Minutes Later~
"I can't believe my boyfriend was the lust devil. THE FUCKING LUST DEVIL" you shout in irony.
"Oh yea how are you doing with that information?" He asks. You think for a second, you don't really know how you're supposed to feel. "I'll get over it" you answer as you play with his pony tail which somehow managed to survive everything that happened.
"You liked him didn't you?" Aki questions.
"Yea...I didn't want to admit it but...not as much as I liked- or like you." You open up about your feelings about him once again.
"Ha...I knew it" he boasts.
You smirk and say
"Yea yea whatever, dork."
He then gets up, lets his hair down and says "I feel like I could kill a god right now, I have so much energy" he says.
"I know!" You say.
"I know to!" He repeats.

...

"JUST DANCE! LADY GAGA OH YEA, THAT RECORD BABE DOODOO DO DO JUST DANCE" you both sing out loud as you excitedly play just dance. You have 10 drinks, he kept his promise but you shared 50/50. 10 would be wayyyy to much for 1 person, 5 was pushing it for you. You both have like 3 each and decide to save the rest for another day. You also kept your promise and bought him a pack of cigarettes. "These are so much better when someone else gets them for you" he explains as he lights one up.
"You could say that for many things" you point out.
He uses it once and offers it to you.
"Im good" you say, declining his offer.
"Your boyfriend just died, how are holding up so well?" He asks suddenly.
"Easy, he tried to kill me and we were only dating for 2 weeks so..." you explain. 
"I see."
"How are you holding up after your break up with Stacy?" You question as soon as you noticed you had the opportunity.
"I don't think I'd be holding up well without you to be honest, but yea I'm glad we broke up" He explains.
"Yea I see why you're glad" you say, Stacy is a pain, you love her and all but, she is a pain.
"Ha, if you want we can get together, I can put this devil hunting stuff to the side, we could travel around, go places. we could get an RV, that'd be cool." He says as he looks longingly at the sky, dreaming of being with you for the rest of his shortened lifespan.
"I'd love that" You announce.
"Really? Yay, I'll be a good boyfriend" he adds happily. Boyfriend? What? You blush at his words, you thought he just meant you'd travel together, you did not know he was actually asking you out.
"And I'll be an amazing girlfriend" you say confidently after a second or so. He just smiles at you. That smile told you everything, it told you that he was happy you were there, it told you his hopes have become a reality, it told you that he is excited for what's to come and you know what?

You feel the same way.