Inside

He literally threw it away and stood up rapidly. He's ready. "Are you ready?" He asks as he walks closer to you. You nod. You are so close to him that you can feel his body heat. "Ok uh?" He then awkwardly grabs your waist and pulls you even closer to him, he looks into your eyes, you maintain eye contact for a second before you look at the floor. He looked so beautiful with his dark hair falling over his face, so beautiful that you had to look away as your flustered expression was starting to show. Though you looked away from him, he followed your gesture, drooping his head down and trying to look for your eyes. He found them, then he found your lips too. You both closed your eyes and let your bodies and desires drive your actions. He held your head gently yet desperately, not wanting his lips off of yours even for a second. You slightly dug your fingertips into his skin, causing him to grunt softly. The sound of his sudden grunt made you dig even deeper. You kept digging as your lips mushed together until, your digging stopped and you were suddenly laid down on the floor bed, you are so close now, so close that you can feel his heart beat with yours. Aki was craving for more and so were you. He gave you what you were craving, he gave you much more.

Morning arrives and you wake up on his bed (things must've really gone down) with a smell of coffee in the air and a familiar voice. You threw his shirt and his shorts on before making your way out of his room. "Oh hello, sister" Stacy says. Great.