On The Floor

You then both went inside because some guy literally held you both at gun point. You both burst out laughing the moment you got into the apartment. "Did you see his face?!" You screeched in laughter. "The classic my gun just got eaten by a giant fox face hahaha" Aki laughed. You were laughing so much that he fell, making you fall and land on the foldable bed (luckily), with him on you unable to stop laughing. "Sorry Im sorry" he apologises as he laughs and starts to get off of you. He sort of looks down on you as he gets up, with both his hands trapping you by him, he's looking down at you for a bit too long in that position. "Aki" You say. He flinched. "Hey dont you think it would be funny if stacy thought I was cheating on her with you, her little sister hahaha" he laughs. "Oh..." You say thinking about it but you quickly remove those thoughts from your head and push him to the side. "funny" you say sarcastically as you gently slap his cheek, as soon as your fingers leave his face he grabs onto your wrist and puts your hand on his red hot cheek. "What, would you not want to have s*x with me?" He asks, looking up at you. "Youre drunk Aki" you say seriously. "But i mean it, if I wasnt dating your sister, would you f*ck me right here right now?" He asks. You just look at him, ofcourse you wouldn't mind doing that but you're not telling him that. However, the silence told him everything.  "I knew it" he states, smirking.
"Thats enough Aki, Im going to sleep now can you get off my bed" you snap. "Mk" he responds as he gets up and goes to brush his teeth. You now need to ask him for a spare toothbrush. "Aki" You call.
"Yea" he answers.
"Do you have a spare toothbrush" you ask. He just passes you a pack. So you brush your teeth and go to bed, he goes to bed too. You manage to sleep but you get too hot so you remove your shirt. Then you get to sleep again. You then started having a super weird dream where you were showering on the rooftop with a weird sponge. You started off cleaning your middle back and then your upper back. You then turned in your sleep onto your front (so you turned your body to sleep on your back) and in your dream you started cleaning your neck and chest area but then you started to feel a random hand somewhere, it wasn't your hand because one of your hands had soap and the other had a sponge...It was...You then woke up suddenly and realised "Aki?" It took you a second to realise what he was doing. He was giving you slobbery kisses and marks on your body as he laid on top of you and did his thing. He then went from kissing your neck to kissing your lips passionately. You want him to, so you let him. In fact you kiss him back. You then realise what you're  doing and push him away as you rapidly cover your torso with the duvet. "STOP WE CANT CARRY ON" you shout.  He just sits up. "Ok" he answers. "I shouldn't do this to Stacy, and you shouldn't either" you announce.
"Me and Stacy have been texting, she broke up with me like 5 minutes ago" he says causally.
"Ok but that doesn't mean you can just come onto me whilst Im sleeping" you tell him off, yes you liked it but he crossed a line.
"You're right, Im sorry I just couldn't help myself, you looked so-" he was immediately cut off by a sudden smack, you smacked him, quite roughly across the face. "Sorry I really needed to do that" you admit. He wasn't surprised he just felt his red cheek, looked at you and nodded. "I needed that, I shouldnt have done that to you without asking" he apologises.
"...I did want you to do that to me...I want you to do more to me Aki, can you do more" you say, letting the duvet slip from your hands and revealing your naked self. He looks into your eyes but then let's them slip down before looking back into your eyes and saying "ok". He then started taking off his clothes as he crawled closer to you and just looked at you, waiting for you to say something. "Do you have any condoms" you ask. He shot up and ran to his room, arriving seconds later with a packet.

You don't really know what to do, you're waiting for him to start but he's probably waiting for you. So you sort of just awkwardly stare at each other. "I need a wee" you say as you get up and dash to the toilet. When you get back he was just sat on his phone but when he saw you coming he literally-