Outside

"Oh hello sister" Stacy says. "I-I thought you two broke up" you stutter.
"We did but I was just annoyed, were back together now" Stacy admitted. Aki entered the scene, you looked at him as he walked towards Stacy. He avoided eye contact with you. "Afternoon (insert name)" he says to you awkwardly. ITS AFTERNOON?!. "So you two are back in business huh?" You highlight, crossing your arms in annoyance but you expected it. "Yup, we talked it out and realised we can never be away from eachother for too long, we're in love right Aki boo?" Stacy states as she flirtatiously gropes his shoulder, making you cringe heavily. "Madly in love" Aki responds.

Not even 2 seconds passed and they started kissing, right in front of you. "Guys" You try to get their attention, they carry on kissing. "GUYS" you shout, they stop. "Oh sorry sis, you can leave now" Stacy  orders. You give Aki a dirty look to show him the fury you were feeling, he was too busy pouring a cup of coffee to notice. You knew he was likely to get back with your sister but you sort of hoped for him to choose you. 'I was so foolish to think such thoughts' you say to yourself in your head.
"Im happy for you guys" you lie.
"Thanks" they say.
You awkwardly smile at them as you walk to the bathroom to get dressed. You look at your naked self in the mirror, staring at the marks Aki left on you last night.  'Do I mean nothing to him?' you ask yourself.

So you change and leave. You literally just walk off. "Where are going?" Aki and Stacy shout after you. "Home" you say. They both come follow after you "we can drop you off" they both say.
"No its fine" you insist but they carry on insisting on dropping you off. "NO I DONT WANT TO BE A 3RD WHEELER TO YOU TWO'S DUMB RELATIONSHIP. YOU JUST FUCK AROUND AND ARGUE. DO YOU EVEN LIKE EACHOTHER OR DO YOU JUST USE EACHOTHER FOR S*X? BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE - sure there's nothing wrong with using each other for that but- (I want Aki- you think) AND YOU AKI...I am so fucking angry with you oh my god! YOU'RE JUST A HORNY FUCK AND JUST BECAUSE STACY WASNT WITH YOUR TINY ASS FOR ONE NIGHT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD COME TO ME INSTEAD... AND I BET YOU WENT TO JOHNATHAN, STACY, YOUR FUCKING SIDE FUCKER WHO IS ALWAYS FREE FOR P*SSY AFTER YOU TWO HORNY FUCKS HAVE ONE OF YOUR WEEKLY fucking  BREAKUPS. I literally can't with you, BOTH OF YOU " you shout, letting all your built up anger and frustration out.

"You two slept together?" Stacy questioned.
"I have a tiny ass?" Aki pouts.