In the car

"So did Aki walk in?" Eric asks.
"Yea" you respond.
"I must've been distracted" He jokes.
You laugh and say "oh you were distracted, you didnt even notice".
He laughs.

Some time passes, Eric leaves, Aki and Stacy come back screaming at eachother.
"I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD HIT YOU RIGHT NOW" Stacy screeches.
"THEN HIT ME, I SWEAR YOU'RE ALWAYS  FUCKING OVER REACTING AT SHIT" Aki shouts back.
"YOU FUCKING PRICK"
"Guys calm down, someone might call the police again"
You point out.
Stacy just storms off into the kitchen, huffing and puffing. Aki just stands by the door, rethinking his life choices.
You look at him, he notices you staring.
"I'm gonna head home, wanna come?" He asks trying to sound positive.
"What so you can come onto me again since Stacy-"
He interrupts you
"No no no, I just don't want to be alone" He admits. You know Akis family were all killed when he was younger, you do sympathize for him.
"Ok I'll come just, let me just get my stuff" you say, deep down you just want to spend time with him.
"Thanks...I'll back down- I- I'll leave you alone... I just need someone there, I see that your happy with Eric, he's a good guy"
He says as he forces a smile.
"Yea he is" You agree.
You go to your room and get your stuff.
"Hey Jonathan could you come over?" Stacy asks her side fucker on the phone.
"I'm guessing were broken up" Aki guesses.
"No shit, why are you still here, get out of my house, Jonathan is coming over" She explains in the rudely.
"Happily, Im waiting for (Insert name)" Aki explains.
"She has a boyfriend" She reminds.
"I know, she's still a better person to me than you'll ever be" Aki adds.
"Whatever, we're done for good now and, can I just clarify, Im tired of our stupid relationship."
"Anything else you wanna say to me?" He responds, feeling like some sort of punching bag.
"I hate you, I've been having s*x with Jonathan at times we've been dating recently and yea" She admits.
Ouch
" ...Why?" Aki questions.
"You know what, why was I wasting my time with you, you smoke every 2 mins, you never offer me a cigarette, you go fighting devils when I want to hang out with you and you have no family."
You heard everything Stacy said, you couldn't believe how harsh she was being.
"When I fight devils, you don't need me when you have Jonathan do you. That's an over exaggeration plus you never ask for 1 and you know that. What does me having no family have to do with any of this?"
He says calmly, clearly hurt but trying to suppress his pain.
"You know what, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought your dead family up"
"Stacy shut the fuck up" You attack.
"Excuse me?"
"You bitch, just shut up for once" You attack.
"Yea yea whatever" She just ignores you and ignores the situation.
"Anyway where was I, oh yea. Sorry Jonathan I had to deal with something..."

Aki walks out.
He starts his car. You go after him.
"Wait for me!" You shout.
He let's you get in his car.
He's upset, he's angry. He takes a deep breath and then smiles at you.
"You care about me right?" He asks quietly.
"Ofcorse I do." You state the obvious.
"Thank you, I care about you too...a lot"

He starts the car and drives off.
He's shaking, he's not cold, it's quite a warm day, he's trying not to break down.
"How about I drive?" You suggest.
"It's ok I'll drive" He responds.
A Few Minutes Later ~
"I'm sorry about Stacy, she's sort of a jerk" You admit, sure she is your sister, but JEEZ.
"It's not your fault, don't be sorry, Im glad we're over, our relationship was..."
"Toxic" You say, finishing his sentence.
" Yea ha...toxic" he laughs it off.
After some driving the car stopped or rather was stopped.
"What the?" Aki questions the situation, extremely discombobulated. You were confused too.
Next thing you knew the car was being dragged backwards.
"What're you doing Aki,  stop" you say, full on knowing Aki wasn't doing it but you hoped that was the case.
"I'm not doing anything" He answers, putting his hands in the air to show he's not touching the car.
He panics as h tries to bring the car forward. The car suddenly stops. And a dark figure walks past it was...
"Eric?!" You shout confused. He looked like Eric but he looked evil.
"I can't believe you made it so easy for me (insert name)" he spoke, giving you a petrified chill down your spine.
"What?" You ask.
"I'm the Lust devil, a little bit of fun really powers me up, thanks for that by the way mami." He explains.
"GET OFF MY CAR YOU DICK" Aki shouts aggressively.
You're too stunned to speak. He's the what devil?
"GET OFF MY CAR YOU DICK" Aki shouts aggressively.
Eric ignores Aki and just focuses on you.
"Haha You really shouldn't start dating someone you just met... mami"