PROLOGUE

-SUMMARY-

-SUMMARY-

Mina Lake Sanchez was a siren  , one of the ones who did what they wanted. she grew up in a family of sirens but she wasn't like them. she didn't try to bring people in with her voice, she didn't want to hurt anyone and she didn't like to swim. she didn't like her tail and she didn't like to change. her family hated her for that and sent her to never more. now this is where her story begins or really ends and begins again.

Mina sanchez had a history of trying to take the easy way out. she did drugs, suicide and anything that could kill her but it didn't work. to kill a siren you had to have your heart and mind set on it which she didn't. she didn't have her head set on that. she couldn't and so she did what she did. she took the drugs. she snuck them in from the outside and she did them. every night and everyday , no one noticed or maybe they did but they didn't bat an eye. thats what she thought , someone noticed. enid sinclair noticed, the sunshine girl who loved everyone and anything, she saw the way mina tried to leave the world. tried to die multiple times and she became friends with the girl.

she wanted to help mina. she stayed with her for days, nights, weeks , months just trying to make sure that the girl didn't go back to that dark place but it didn't work. they became best friends and the sanchez girl fell for enid but she didn't tell anyone that. she couldn't, she didn't know how to.

one day, she took one too many pills and she overdosed. landing her in the infirmary but she didn't die. she couldn't and thats when she became immortal. no matter how many times she tried, she couldn't die and she stopped trying. she stopped forcing it on herself and she stopped trying to let go of the world.

she just needed to find a new reason to stay and maybe that reason was right in front of her. she fell for enid and she didn't know how to tell her but what happens when enid notices and falls for her?

mina fell first, enid fell harder.

it was almost like their love brought them from heaven to back.

-CAST-
Mina Sanchez

Portrayed By Camila Mendes

Xavier Thorpe

Portrayed by Judah Lewis

-DTS-
mayfieldluvr vlxtqles cloudysky_22 -slytherinsinner chrissturniolos- astrimars harryslvr -messageinabottle widowswrath crimsonist L-LCVESTORIES

-THE PLAYLIST-

-WARNINGS-

death, drug use, murder, blood, suicide, overdosing, and more. if you are uncomfortable with these topics and reading about them, please exit the book right now!!!

-ABBYS NOTES-

this one is for all of my enid people who were mad that we go kind of queerbaited. i love this women and she deserves more attention then what she gets.