1: god damn

Chapter One
god damn

Chapter One god damn

3rd Person POV

the middle of the semester and their mina sat with the rest of the vampires as they sat there and talked to each other. Mina played with her rings as she looked around and saw enid standing at the opening of the quad she smiled at mina and mina smiled back. she only then saw the girl standing in all-black next to enid and she smiled at her but the girl didn't smile back.

"odd," she said to herself but then she went back to what she was doing and ignored the fact that the girl didn't smile back.

"you're staring again,"yoko said and mina snapped her attention to her and scoffed

"no I'm not" she retorted and yoko laughed with the others

"god you can't even lie about it properly" she stated and mina laid her head against the table and groaned. it was hard for her to hide her feelings and especially when she was immortal, it was like everyone could see through her and who she truly was.

"don't you have class later?" she asked and mina shook her head.

"all of my classes are done for today, I have nothing to do" she spoke and yoko nodded before she looked around trying to find something to do for mina.

"you could annoy xavier, he loves your company" she said and mina shoved yoko with a laugh. they made the joke a million times, everyone knew that they used to be together, he wasn't mad or hurt when they broke up. he knew that she was figuring herself out and he couldn't be mad at that. he couldn't be mad that all she was doing was finding who she is and what she wanted. they stayed friends and even though, that confused everyone , they didn't let it get to them and they never would.

"ya know what I just might do that" Mina stated and she stood up as she walked over to xavier and she looked at the mural.

"hey there ghost" he said and she smiled at him as he smiled at her. there was no tension in that way, there hadn't been for a while and they both knew that, it was almost like they were best friends or brother and sister but they wouldn't call each other that due to the simple fact that you would never call your ex your sibling.

"hey there tortured artist, hows this coming along?" she asked and they both stepped back to look at the painting. mina had always been proud of xavier for his art, it made him who he was and she loved that about him. she had always found comfort in his drawings and what they stood for.

"I don't know what do you think? honest" he said and she turned to him and back to the painting

"its amazing xav, but I'm sure you already knew that. you always do them well, that's why you re the one that does them" she exclaimed and he smiled at her before they both noticed the time and sighed

"thanks mina, you have to go though and so do I" he said and she nodded as they left the quad and went to their rooms. the next day, mina had fencing with xavier, ajax, enid , bianca and rowan. Mina and Enid were going against each other, those two? they didn't need to take it easy on each other because they knew that they both had strength and power. they could that they could handle themselves.

"you're going easy on me" enid said as she held the saber to minas throat and mina shook her head as she laughed and sighed

"you know that I don't do that" she stated and enid laughed as she shook her head with her and they both smiled.

"liar" enid retorted and then they heard it. someone fell to the floor and they turned their attention to see that it was rowan who had just lost against bianca

"coach , coach. she cheated, she tripped me" he said and mina turned to xavier as they made eye contact and they both laughed. even they knew that rowan didn't do the best at fencing and they felt sort of bad but they wouldn't say that. then the door opened and in walked Wednesday, mina saw the smile on enids face grow and she was happy about it. usually when the girl you're in love with smiles at another girl , you would get jealous and hate it but mina didn't. she liked when enid smiled, she liked that the girl could stay happy and be safe.

enid was the sunshine to mina and all mina wanted to do was protect the sunshine. so there she stood next to her as they watched Wednesday and bianca with a close eye

"does anyone else want to challenge me?" bianca said and Wednesday spoke up

"I do" she said and minas eyebrows shot up in amusement. she had never seen someone willingly go against bianca and she was pleasantly surprised.

"oh you must be psycho they let in" bianca said and mina inwardly groaned as enid sighed.

"and you must be the self-appointed queen bee. interesting thing about bees, you pull out their stingers, they drop dead" Wednesday retorted and mina heard everyone let out an oo

"god damn" she said under her breathe

"are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked and they all watched with a close eye as the girls now went against each other. Wednesday got the first point, bianca got the second one and now it was a test against who would get the last point.

"first to draw blood wins" she heard and minas head went back to her family when they would go hunting and play that game. first to kill won but mina always lost. so now she stared at the two girls who fought each other and Wednesday got a cut on her forehead

"your face finally got that point of color it so desperately needed" bianca said and Wednesday was led out of the room.

"alright everyone go back to your training" he said and they continued to go on through the day but mina has one thing on her mind. she went to bed later that night listening to Wednesday play on the balcony of her and enids room.

enid. oh god, mina was in love with enid.

-ABBYS NOTES-

hi hi. Welcome to heaven & back. I want to start this off on a good note by saying that yes, mina and Xavier did date but it was a comphet. exes can be friends, they don't always have to hate each other and I wanted to make that clear. I hope you guys love enid and mina as much as I do.