6: Mina didn't want to let go of enid

Chapter Six
Mina didn't want to let go of enid

Chapter Six Mina didn't want to let go of enid

3rd Person POV

mina liked the rain, she liked any type of water to be honest. it made her feel calm and cool. she liked the way it felt on her skin and she liked the way it made her feel. so there she was on her balcony in the rain just sitting there, she strummed her guitar softly for a second before she let the rain wash away the sound and wash away her emotions.

"mina why are you out here?" enid asked and mina turned to the girl with a smile on her face and she stood up holding her guitar. she set it down and she held out her hand as enid grabbed it and walked out onto the balcony letting herself get wet too.

"the rain is like the world is crying but she makes it so beautiful and nurturing. the rain is calming don't you think?" Mina said and enid stared at the girl with a smile on her face. she liked the way mina thought

"it is beautiful but you being sick wont be, come on m" enid said and she led mina inside. they went to enids room together and spent the rest of the day there wrapped up in blankets and more.

they spent the rest of the night together in the room, holding each other close and letting the warmth of each other keep them warm and safe. Mina didn't want to let go of enid and enid didn't want to leave her arms truthfully. so they didn't, not until the next morning at least when they had to get dressed and head back to jericho. Mina wished she didn't have to, she wished that she could stay right with enid forever and never let go.

but it wasn't like that. mina got dressed and she left enids room after she kissed her forehead and made sure that Wednesday woke her up. she smiled softly as she leaned against her door and bianca looked at her

"and where were you all night?" she asked and mina looked at her

"don't act like you didn't sneak serena in here" mina said and bianca looked at the ground and coughed making mina laugh softly before she shook her head with a smile and looked at the girl again

"truth be told, I spent the night with Enid, no , nothing happened, all we did was cuddle and sleep for your information" she said and bianca smiled at the girl who smiled back. they had both found love even if it wasn't official and even if the other didn't feel it but they knew that they did.

"are we still sitting together at the assembly?" bianca asked and mina nodded

"we always do" Mina said and bianca smiled as they left the room and they walked towards the bus. they got on together as mina saw serena sitting with xavier and mina sat down next to enid

"you weren't there when I woke up" enid said and mina sighed as she laid her head on her and nodded

"I know I'm sorry, I had to get back to my room and check on bianca before we left. i should've woke you up but you just looked so calm and cute when you were asleep" mina said and enid smiled as she leaned her head on her and they both smiled.

once they got off the bus, they walked to the bleachers and sat down as mina sat bianca sit down next to serena and she smiled. she liked them this way, fighting for top spot in class always annoyed mina and made her feel like she couldn't work.

"are they?" enid asked mina as she too looked at serena and bianca

"I have no idea" mina said and then they turned forward as they saw the mayor and ms.weems walk up to the podium

"thank you. it is my honor to celebrate our towns history, and jerichos noble forefather, joseph crackstone. now, he believed that with a happy heart and an open ear, there was nothing our town couldn't achieve. so together as one, our community and our friends at nevermore academy, we've built a monument to celebrate his memory. now, may the spirit of joseph crackstone be memorialized for eternity" and mina wanted to scoff, she knew who joseph crackstone really was but she couldn't break character and she couldn't act out of turn. she knew where it would end her, so she sat there holding enids hand as they listened to the band start to play don't stop by Fleetwood mac.

"god this is horrible" Mina said under her breathe and Enid nudged her before they saw a spark against the ground and they shared a look

"Wednesday" they agreed and they watched it as it got to the statue and blew it up. they watched Wednesday begin to play a different tune and even though mina didn't agree with it, she liked the way the girl thought and she liked the way the girl didn't care about trouble, he wished she could be like her.

"come on mina, we have to go now. I was thinking we could have a movie night in your room or even my room" enid said and mina sighed as she felt bad for letting the girl down

"I'm sorry E. I have a lot of class work to do that I can't miss, I swear if you ask me any other time I would say yes but I can't tonight. maybe another time" she said and enid nodded as she now looked out of the window mina sighed as she looked the other way and saw Serena with Bianca. at least one of them got want they wanted with the girl they wanted.

mina felt stupid falling for the girl who didn't and wouldn't love her back. she knew it was a long shot and even then, she felt like nothing would ever happen. Mina felt helpless and yet she didn't at the same time.

Mina was helplessly confused by her feelings.

-ABBYS NOTES-

keeping Serena in this book even when I'm writing hers is the best thing I could've ever done for me and for you guys.