Newest Story: FEEDING FRENZY

Hi, everyone!

I have a new story out called Feeding Frenzy. 

Blurb:

Evey lived a normal life. She was an emergency room nurse, had friends, and had a family that she loved. That all changes when Evey first witnesses a person infected with the Virus at a gas station. Her world is turned upside down when the military comes into her home and tests her entire family. They are all murdered while Evey is whisked away to a group of people who are Immune. She goes from living her everyday life to fighting for survival every day. Evey finds two four-year-old Immune twins, Josie and Joey, and is determined to keep them alive. Ford, a tall handsome yet grumpy soldier, feels responsible for taking care of Evey and the twins. Evey and Ford struggle to see eye-to-eye and often argue. The group of Immune search for survivors. When they hear that survivors are gathering in the city to find a cure, they argue about whether or not they should go. Ford and Evey disagree as Ford and the other soldiers have a secret they're hiding from the group.Updates = Every Friday (30+ chapters currently posted)

What does it include?

-  "zombies"

- gore 

- the start of an apocalypse 

- enemies to lovers romance 

- a villain everyone will hate

Check it out on my profile!