love at first sight | lee know

includes: female reader, nothing much really happened in this chapter at the moment :))

~ 1574 words ~

A/n: this is a non smut, a long story (different)

Update!: Had to fix up Felix name because I had no idea that my phone changed it

~

~

~

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, IF YOU DON'T GET UP WE WILL BE LATE!" Han yells from downstairs "I'M COMING!" I yell back at my brother

yes I am the sister of the most popular guys at our school.. I would be lying if I said I am very proud to be his sister.. the way Han treats me make some girls jealous of me.. they would come up to me and telling me to stay away from him and stuff but I don't listen because he is my brother.. Han always looks out for me.. I am actually best friend's with two of his best friend's.. they have been for a really long time so they also treat me the same way that Han dose..

Han and I make it to school. I get out his car as soon I closed the car door I get hug from behind.. "hi Felix" I say as I'm trying to get felix off me and I did "hey y/n I missed you where have you been" felix said in the most cutest voice "lix I had to be away for a little bit.. you know my heath isn't good" I said trying not to think about it.. I start walking with Han and felix next to me.. as soon we open the doors and walk in all eyes were on us.. I noticed people whispering so I Kinda knew it was about me.. Han noticed his friend's so he walk over there with me.. once I saw Changbin I started running to him "BINNIE!!" I yell as I jump into his arms for a hug "hey y/n it's good to see you again, I'm guessing you missed me" Changbin said as he was still hugging me "ofc I did, how can I not miss one of my best friend's" I say move away from hug.. Han never let anyone bully me and whoever does they will hear about it.. Changbin and Felix are always with me since Han don't want me to be alone anymore and I mean I'm okay with it just because they are my best friend's and they are fun to talk too.. but today is different..

~ time flies ~ (lazy)

It was now lunch time. I run with Changbin to the cafeteria.. I got there first.. "Ha I win!" I say as Binnie make it out of breath "that was unfair you got a head start" Changbin say "oh my poor poor baby there there" I say as I pat his Head "I'm older then you" he says "only by a faw months" I say smiling.. I get my food and started walking to find somewhere to sit.. I noticed my brother sitting with his friends so I thought why not sit with them. I don't have anywhere else to sit.. I walk over to his table.. "hey baby sis how was your classes?" He ask as I sit down in between him and Felix "eh same old same old" I say before eating.. it was nice sitting with his friends they are fun and very funny.. how can I not smile when I'm with them..

Leeknow pov

Will it be bad if I say that I have fallen for my best friend's sister.. I have fall for her ever since I saw her.. when I first saw her We all were at Han house.. y/n look so cute that day but I know I never will be with her.. I know she won't like any of her brother's friend's.. but I never stop liking her..

Y/n walk over to us and sat at our table.. I don't know how to respond I don't wanna make it obvious that I am in love with y/n but I couldn't keep my eyes off her.. she look so cute/hot!

I'm sorry I fall for you y/n I know I shouldn't but I did I thought to myself before getting up

Y/n pov

I noticed one of my brother friends looking at me.. I remember all of my brother's friends because I met them all when they come over to our house but when I first saw lee know I felt my heart skip a beat.. I noticed Leeknow getting up and walk away.. I didn't think much of it because he probably had class.. "I'm going to go" I say to my brother "okay do you have any classes with any of them?" Han ask "I don't think I do" I say as I give my brother a hug then Felix and Changbin "SEE YOU LATER LITTLE SIS!" felix yell.. I smile as I walk off..

You know how I said that felix and Changbin treat me the same way as Han dose.. they treat me like their little sister even though they are older then me by a few months and they aren't my real brothers but I still see them as my brother anyway...

Oh I forgot Han is year Older then me
Han is 19 and I'm 18 soon 19 and for felix and Changbin they are also 18 n 19 they are still older then me by a faw months.. okay I should start going to class!

Shoot I'm late!

I run to my class hoping I'm not late! I make it to class and i sit down.. as I was getting my stuff out for class I hear a voice. "Y/n I didn't know you were in this class" he says "Yeah I am I didn't know you were in this class as well oppa" I say as I smile "well can I sit with you?" He ask "sure!" I say before putting my stuff on the table.. we started doing our work..

~ time flies ~

It was finally time to go home I put my stuff away and start walking out of my class room when out of nowhere I was pushed into the wall that when I knew it was the girls who don't like me hanging out with the guys "I told you to stay away from them!" Jennie said.. I didn't say anything just looked at the floor "ugh look at me when I'm talking to you!" She say but then I hear my brother yelling "HEY LET GO OF MY SISTER YOU BITCH!" "s-sister" Jennie said "yes now let her go" my brother say.. oh shit he mad

Jennie let go of me and walk away not saying a word to me or my brother.. Han run over to me to make sure I'm okay "are you okay?" he asks "I'm okay thank you" I say "oh the guys are coming over and they will be staying the night since we have some stuff to work on" he says "okay thanks for letting me know" I say

We started walking to Han car and make our way back home to get everything ready.. I can't wait but then I remember that lee know will be here "shit" i say hoping my brother didn't hear me but he did "why did you say shit for baby sis is everything okay" he says "yeah I just hit something that all" I lie to him

I can't tell him the truth I can't tell my brother that I'm in love with one of his best friend's

~ Time flies ~

Han and I were sitting on the couch waiting for the guys to get here.. we hear a some knocks at the front door Han and I got up from the couch and run to the door.. Han for there first so he opened the door "yo what's up!" My brother say to his friends but got ignored by Felix and Changbin "y/n!!!" Felix and Changbin yell "hey oppa's" I say as I give them a hug "okay just ignore me and go to my sister" Han says to Felix and Changbin "oh come on.. y/n is so cute and you know she's our baby sister as well" felix says

~ time flies ~ (got a bit lazy here)

Lee know pov

I was in Han room sleeping on the floor with everyone else.. y/n was in her own room.. I know where her room is. When we stay the night I always find my way to her room ofc I never go inside her room.. but this time I found myself at her door knocking on her door.. she opened her door.. and I lost my words I couldn't say anything.. s-she look h-hot.. "Uh lee you okay why are you at my door and why aren't you asleep?" she asks "y-yes s-sorry" I stutter.. why the fuck did I stutter I thought to myself as I walk away.. I walk back and lay down and start to think about what just happened...

"Fuck it" I say as I get back up and make my way to y/n room but this time her door was unlock... I thought she lock it when we are here why is it unlock now? I thought to myself

A/n: it's kinda hard to do non smut but ofc I am trying so I hope this is good part 2?