Teacher pet pt.2 | Hyunjin

includes: female reader, virgin!Reader (and Hyunjin 🤭), hard sex?, unprotected sex (wrap your dicks), age gap (don't come at me for this, it's not that big of age gap), hickeys/biting, pet names 'love, sir, princess, cutie, slut,+more', swearing, maybe a relationship after (a big maybe), there will be aftercare like always

~ 2324 words ~

Theme: Teacher and student

A/n: welcome back to pt.2 like I said in the first one don't come at me for this I know, it's just an idea I had!! (Long chapter (no joke), different) and also just like the first one don't forget that Felix and Changbin are in this chapter a lot since both Felix and Changbin are very close to y/n, she tells them everything and they tell her everything... they are family, and their friendship is so strong that nothing can get through it...

Plot: y/n life was about to change when she met her new teacher Mr. Hwang and hyunjin life change when he saw her again and wants nothing but her (same thing like first one)

🍯 [I HAVEN'T PROOF READ THIS! I HAVE BEEN BUSY] 🍯

~

~

~

Did he just say that? Or am I hearing things?

I stay looking at him still trying to figure out what I heard or if I was just hearing things. Did he really mean what he said or am I right hearing things "y/n?" He asks waving his hand in front of me "huh?" I say/ask looking at him "I ask if you are coming with me, you just zone out not moving" he say I nod as I started walking slowly... So, I was just hearing things he didn't say what I thought he said. It was all just in head... I sigh softly.

Hyunjin Pov

I meant what I said to y/n. She didn't move from where she was. She zones out thinking. I smile to myself on how she reacted, so I act like it was all in her head. I wave my hand in front of her to get her attention "y/n?" I ask still waving my hand "huh?" She replies back. This Girl really does something to me ""I ask if you are coming with me, you just zone out not moving" I say she nod and start walking slowly. I follow her by the time we make it out of school and to my car. When I turn to open the door for y/n I noticed that she how she was. She looks scared.

"You, okay?" I ask as I get next to her and put my hand on her shoulder "I'm okay just scared because you could lose your job" she says I smile at her "why are you smiling!?" She ask/say "I won't lose my job y/n there no proof to have me lose my job and if there was, I can lie. This is just student and teacher talking There no way anyone could think of anything else and also, we aren't that big of age gap so it okay" I say as she nods slowly "can Changbin and Felix know?" She asks "they won't say anything, you can trust them. I tell them everything and stuff that guys don't like to hear about" she adds I nod "ofc they can know, they are family to you, and I see how much they mean to you" I say to her, and she smiled.