bad boy stole my bra pt2 | Changbin

includes: female reader, hard sex, fingering, protected, begging, pet names, Hickeys (more🦋🦋),
biting (🦋🦋) , swearing

~ 2339 words ~

A/N: welcome back to pt. 2 <3 this one is made me think like crazy but hey I hope it's good (long chapter different)

 2 <3 this one is made me think like crazy but hey I hope it's good (long chapter different)

~

~

~

I turn around and sew changbin.. he was hugging me from behind.. he rest his head on my shoulder.. I look at chan who is smiling like a little kid.. i give him a look and he knew the look i was giving him so he stop smiling but at this moment I don't want anything to do with Changbin now not after what he did to me since he has a girlfriend..

"Y/n~ it's not what you think" "let me go Changbin. I don't wanna talk to you" "please y/n" "you have a girlfriend Changbin!" "She's not my girlfriend y/n!" "She sit next to you and start to put her hands all over you! Let me go!"

Changbin didn't let me go.. I try and try but I couldn't so I give up.. Changbin kept me close to him.. I sigh
Chan never left just in case. I felt myself getting turned around.. I'm now facing Changbin.. next thing I knew Changbin lips were on mine.. we hear someone screaming. We stop kissing and look to see who scream and it was her. The girl who had her hands all over him.. we both look at her as she looks at me up and down but then she realised that I'm wearing his hoodie.. she's pissed...

"Binnie babyyy~ why are you kissing this ugly rat and why is she wearing your hoodie. I should be the one wearing it! I'm your girlfriend!" "Fuck off" "don't you love me?..wait..don't tell me you love her!"

Changbin didn't say anything.. I felt my heart break.. I took Changbin hoodie off and give it to him.. I didn't even look at him but I can imagine the look on his face.. hurt.. mad.. sad..
Whatever I just don't want anything to do with him.. I run off.. I could hear Chan yelling my name as he run after me... I stop and fall down crying.. I felt arms around me hugging me.. I knew it was Chan.. I turned and hug him crying into his chest.. once I was done crying. I pull myself off Chan and sat there with my head down..

"Y/n~ Binnie dose love you. He just didn't know how to say it" "why couldn't he just say it" "because he once thought he loved her but turns out he has already had someone he loved so he ended it with her but she didn't believe it.." "I don't want anything to do with him Chan" "y/n~ please" "Channie can you please take me home" "sure. Do you want me stay with you like old times" "yes I missed you" "I missed you too y/n, let go"

Chan and I start walking.. I couldn't be there anymore as we walk to his car. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said earlier and that made me think... I was in head when I didn't realise that we were at his house.. I look at him and he just smile.

"Channie why are we at your house I told you to take me back to mine" "I got stuff for you that I never got to give them to you" "oh. Okay.. wait don't you live your family will they be mad if they see you home in the middle of the day" "y/n calm down I don't live with my family, I live with some friends. They are at school so it's just us" "Ah okay"