Fall for you pt2 | chan

includes: female reader, hard sex, unprotected sex, pet name, orgasms, use the words 'sir' 'daddy', swearing, smoking (surprise ✨ but who 👀)

~ 2271 words ~

A/n: welcome back to pt. 2 <3
long ass Chapter because I think it won't need a pt. 3 but ofc you can let me know (different)

 3 but ofc you can let me know (different)

^^^
This gif! 🥺

Update!: I was just fixing a mistake I did that I didn't realise and fix some stuff as well fixing some to make it a bit better and also fix up Felix name

~

~

~

Y/n pov

"let me taste you" he says before taking my underwear off I moan to his feels.. he feels so good.. he is the first guy that has ever talked to me and well this.. Chan face was right in front of my Clit that was until I felt his tongue on my Clit.. F-fuck how am I going to tell Lisa.. "s-sir. C-can I a-ask f-fuck ask you s-something" I manage to say. Chan pull away just so he can let me talk. "Hm what's up?" He asks as he put his hands on my tits "why me out of all of the girls why you pick me the 'new girl' you don't know me and yet here we are fucking" I said that with some anger.

I could tell by Chan face he didn't like how said that. "There's something about you that makes me never wanna leave you alone" he finally says looking down at my body.. "you are the first guy who is interested in me" I say looking away from him. I felt his hand on my face moving it "look at me y/n" he says and I did what I was told "y/n I don't get how no guy can not show interest in you. You are so beautiful and will you please let me keep going" he had to say with some beg. He waited until I give him permission. I nod. Chan go between my legs again looking at my body before going down on me again.. I was close to my orgasm "i-I'm c-close" I tried to say but I ended up cumming on his face..

Chan pull away and come back up and kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips.. he broke the kiss.. our eyes locked.. "are you ready for my cock babygirl" he is breathing so fast as he said that. "I-i think so" I say trying to break eye contact "no. We should stop. You aren't ready and I don't want you to feel like you are getting forced. Okay we can do it again when you are ready" he says I just look at him "no. I want to it's just that your friends are here and they could hear us" I say. He just smile "babygirl~ they don't mind. They know how much I make a girl feel in bed. They will also be very surprised to find out that after this you will be mine. But once again I don't wanna forced you to do this" he says so sweetly yet calm "can we wait. i-I'm s-sorry" I say but I could tell by his face that he understands..

He lay down next to me. I turn to look at him. "How about we get our clothes back on and go hang out with the others. I'm pretty sure they already like you. Oh also if we play any games I'm sorry for whatever they will do" he says as he gets up and start putting on his clothes. I lay there before my clothes was on my face. I get up so fast "HEY!" I say as I look at him he was laughing a little "cute" he simply said.. I felt my face heat up but I didn't really play much attention to it. I get into my clothes and we walk out together. His friends was in the lounge room sitting on the couch some of them were on their phone or talking..