you're too good for me pt.2 | han

includes: female reader, bullying (fighting? more like that, I think, not sure anymore but it's not with han, also it might be added it might not), pet names 'baby, doll (🧍🏻‍♀️)+ more', swearing (like every chapter, god I love being Australian😄🖤), unprotected sex (Put your dick away), after care ofc, hickeys

~ 1759 Words ~

Theme: enemies to lovers(?)

A/n: welp.. this one had me thinking but I hope it turns out good (long chapter, different)

summary: y/n and Han were friends for a really long time until she found out that Han never wanted to be her friend it all just a joke to him (just like the first one)

Plot: y/n and Han have always loved each other (boom)

🍓 I didn't proof read this 🍓

~

~

~

I was laying down on the couch watching tv, waiting for the guys to come home from practice and yes I moved in with them, I mean I had nowhere else to go so Han ask everyone if they were okay with me moving in with them and they said yes because they think of me as their sister except Han I mean I think of them as my brother's except Han.. when I heard the door unlocked, I got up from the couch but soon I got to the door I saw not just the guys but other people (girls) "hey guys who are they?" I ask after they walk in "y/n this is ITZY, I got some work to do with them that's why they are here with us" Chan say "oh! I'm so sorry I just haven't met other groups, so I didn't know I'm so sorry" I apologies to them which made them smile "it's okay y/n we understand that I'm Yeji, that's Ryujin,Yuna,Chaeryeong, Lia, we are so happy to meet you!" Yeji say I couldn't help myself from smiling.

Han soon walks over to me and put his arm around me "stop being cute" he whispers and kiss my cheek "Yoh! Get a room you two there people here who don't wanna see it" Changbin say I laughed "y/n and Han haven't seen each other all day Binnie let them be" Chan say as he takes off his shoes follow behind was everyone else... when Chan was done with ITZY, they didn't want to leave yet so we all were in the lounge room talking. It was really nice to talk to other girls. The others were doing their own thing, so it was just me and ITZY that was until we hear their voices.

Loud ass voices...

I sigh "can they get anymore louder fuck in hell" I mumble making ITZY laugh so hard soon the guys come into the lounge room seeing us laughing "what you girls laughing about?" Chan ask as he sit down "y/n said something funny that's all don't worry" Yeji say as she look at me, she gives me a smile and I give her one back. Han sat down between my legs on the floor I play with his hair. His head go back so it's now on my lap I still play with his hair..

We all start talking and play some games. ITZY left a few minutes later as everyone started to get tired. I lay on my bed waiting for Han to finish up in the bathroom.. I was on my phone replying to messages from ITZY, they made a group chat, we just talk about so much stuff. I know deep down I'll be good friends with them. I smile when I saw the bathroom door open and han come out walking over to our shared bed and lay down next to me.